I'm not sure if i want to live in Canada anymore for the rest of my life!

I see all these pictures of you all on the the other side of the world standing at various famous race courses and events and im so jealous. vancouver has nothing like what you all have over on the other side. Quite frankly we suck when it comes to hosting major motorsports events. At one point in time we had a venue for Champcar to come to town during their season but thats gone. To me local trackdays dont cut it for me. Im hoping my girlfriend will marry me in next year or two and would like to ask her if she is willing to maybe move to europe. Oh we do get F1 in Montreal,but thats like 4000 kms away and thats if even they stop in Montreal anymore. dont get me wrong Vancouver is a beautiful city to visit ,but when it come to major motorsports we truly suck. A Champcar race weekend brought in @$30000000. We host the 2010 olympics we lose billions of dollars and lots of private businesses closed down due to preparation of olympics. Not to mention they destroyed the once famous Sea to Sky highway(used to be a single lane really twisty fun road to drive now a blind person can drive it because its so straight now) It was made wide wider for olympic traffic but then they restricted road use. A eagles nest was destroyed for road construction as well. Our politicians are all idiots, a grade 10 student could probably do a better job leading our city. just don't think i want to pay my taxes here anymore. Government doesn't deserve our hard earned money,specially with the damage they caused here.

Look at the bright side; you are not spending days on edge like 2 out of every 10 Americans and your politicians aren't as bad as the Republicans.(Stephen Harper is an exception.)

I am living with family, but life is truly in the dumps down in the U.S.A., especially Alabama.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%