I'm looking for a track that could work for this.

PottoGadd

10RPM
Jan 12, 2019
I'm looking for a relatively simple and balanced track that takes approximately 30-40 seconds to get through with your average sporty car. All the really short tracks that already are in the game are slower than this. The only other requirement is that if it's a mod that the quality is good and the road isn't bumpy so every type of car can handle it.

Benutzername

I breathe a lot. I guess i just really like air.
Oct 10, 2011
Only Race of Champions comes to my mind... Why do you need such a short track?

PottoGadd

10RPM
Jan 12, 2019
Only Race of Champions comes to my mind... Why do you need such a short track?
That's top secret classified information. Actually it's just because I want to do track time testing and record the laps for all the race cars I have to compare them and longer tracks just take too much time for every car.

Benutzername

I breathe a lot. I guess i just really like air.
Oct 10, 2011
That's top secret classified information. Actually it's just because I want to do track time testing and record the laps for all the race cars I have to compare them and longer tracks just take too much time for every car.
Its a bit longer but the Top Gear track sounds fun for that occasion

PottoGadd

10RPM
Jan 12, 2019
Its a bit longer but the Top Gear track sounds fun for that occasion
Any other shorter balanced track in the game you can recommend? Something that doesn't prioritize grip or speed a lot over the other. I like Vallelunga Club, Brands Hatch Indy, and Magione but I feel like they are too grip focused and don't do well for cars with massive power.

Stereo

3000RPM
Dec 22, 2009
The shortest layout in AC is the Drift course, if you go round the popular drifting loop it's ~30 seconds. But that's not particularly interesting. Brands Hatch Indy is about 1 minute, it's the shortest proper track. The other short tracks I have are even lower speed courses (eg. I have a 40 second road course, but you average 90km/h, it's more of autocross style)

Gevatter

The James May of Simracing
Premium
Aug 2, 2015
Although I don't really have any lap times handy, I could think of Red Bull Ring National, Kicevo by Lemax or Alastaro Sprint layout. Although to be fair I guess they are closer to 1 minute per lap.

PottoGadd

10RPM
Jan 12, 2019
The shortest layout in AC is the Drift course, if you go round the popular drifting loop it's ~30 seconds. But that's not particularly interesting. Brands Hatch Indy is about 1 minute, it's the shortest proper track. The other short tracks I have are even lower speed courses (eg. I have a 40 second road course, but you average 90km/h, it's more of autocross style)
I'll try the Drift Course!

Although I don't really have any lap times handy, I could think of Red Bull Ring National, Kicevo by Lemax or Alastaro Sprint layout. Although to be fair I guess they are closer to 1 minute per lap.
RBR National seems to be pretty speed focused but could work. Not sure about the other two.

manc0ntr0

250RPM
Jul 23, 2009
What about Croft? It's been a long time since I drive on it, but it's a short and nice track