I'm looking for a track that could work for this.

I'm looking for a relatively simple and balanced track that takes approximately 30-40 seconds to get through with your average sporty car. All the really short tracks that already are in the game are slower than this. The only other requirement is that if it's a mod that the quality is good and the road isn't bumpy so every type of car can handle it.

Its a bit longer but the Top Gear track sounds fun for that occasion

Any other shorter balanced track in the game you can recommend? Something that doesn't prioritize grip or speed a lot over the other. I like Vallelunga Club, Brands Hatch Indy, and Magione but I feel like they are too grip focused and don't do well for cars with massive power.

The shortest layout in AC is the Drift course, if you go round the popular drifting loop it's ~30 seconds. But that's not particularly interesting. Brands Hatch Indy is about 1 minute, it's the shortest proper track. The other short tracks I have are even lower speed courses (eg. I have a 40 second road course, but you average 90km/h, it's more of autocross style)

Although I don't really have any lap times handy, I could think of Red Bull Ring National, Kicevo by Lemax or Alastaro Sprint layout. Although to be fair I guess they are closer to 1 minute per lap.

The shortest layout in AC is the Drift course, if you go round the popular drifting loop it's ~30 seconds. But that's not particularly interesting. Brands Hatch Indy is about 1 minute, it's the shortest proper track. The other short tracks I have are even lower speed courses (eg. I have a 40 second road course, but you average 90km/h, it's more of autocross style)

I'll try the Drift Course!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 282 27.5%