I'm in love with this sim... it's outstanding!

Sorry guys, ..coudn't resist, I felt the need to post this thread!

Yesterdey I've spend a whole day and night to test R3E buying almost everything it has to offer (all tracks and 90% of cars available).

I've come to conclusion that this is the best sim currently available! It's ffb/physics model, sounds, AI, features and cars+tracks make it almost impeccable!

Thank you DEVS!!!

Now I feel better! :)

Before the last build I was seeing the Race Room as the ugly duck of the sim racing world. It was starting to get promissing, but still not there. Actually I was starting to believe.

After the last build I got hooked by this sim. The improvements were just amazing. For sure we have room for much more, like racing settings such as flags ans other stuffs... And this is considering online racing as well. But, regarding to physics, ffb, sound and all that feeling handling stuff, it's already one of the best sims...

If people were more capable of making it's own choices (and did not depend so much on marketing to do this for them), maybe we'll have less hype upon PCArs and a more solid and numerous community on sims like rF2 and RR.

PS: I'm not a PCars hater. Actually I enjoyed the game a lot. ;)

I came for the DTM 14 cars but stayed for the DTM 92, WTCC, Group 5, ADAC, and tracks. It's easily my favorite. I split my time between R3E, GSCE, and rF2 now. (GSCE and rF2 for tracks and cars that aren't in R3E). Once R3E releases the Green Hell, the Audi Prototype, and Spa, I think Assetto Corsa and Project Cars will get uninstalled for good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back