I'm in love with Lando Norris

I'm a big fan of McLaren and Lando, I just wish he'd be a more complete driver. He can often manage some good qualifying positions, or some good finishing positions, but when I look at the championship standings, especially with Sainz scoring more than doble what he did so far, it leaves me wondering if that's just inexperience or what.
I hope he can improve that on the near future.

I'm a big fan of McLaren and Lando, I just wish he'd be a more complete driver. He can often manage some good qualifying positions, or some good finishing positions, but when I look at the championship standings, especially with Sainz scoring more than doble what he did so far, it leaves me wondering if that's just inexperience or what.

It is still his rookie season and at Spa was on course for some great points, it will come.

To be fair he’d score quite a few more if he didn’t DNF a few times because of mechanical failures while in good positions.

This is the bromance we've been missing ever since Ricciardo left Super Max at Red Bull. I love it :inlove:
EDIT: can't forget this ABSOLUTE GEM - Lando dancing in his car pre-race in France:

Last edited:
What surprised me watching Lando, is that Max is waaaaay more relaxed and seems to be pretty nice guy after all... Also I hope Albon gets his internets in order, he was playing iRacing with Lando and Max at some point too, but was having some connection issues with his ISP.

Some others who have account and couple races include guys like Carlos Sainz Jr and Charles Leclerc...

But where is Kimi... :D

I have to agree that these young lads are one of the reason to keep watching F1,

Lando is growing on me for sure, especially after seeing his simrace stuff - I never seen it before and I find it super cool ! same for Max.

and I also quite like Albon

I hope these guys will stay cool, and the success won't change them into something unlikeable

"best fans ever" , I almost felt off my chair and rolled on the floor :D

Cool young guy... Great guy for all the above reasons and most importantly he's a Sim racer

Great ambassador for sim racing

Last edited:
I loved how he asked, "Is this Ted's Notebook?" Then follows that up by saying that he'll have something good to watch on TV. See Sky F1 !!! Ted is missed when he's not there even by some of the drivers (well at least one)

Well, now I'm looking forward to the Race Department interview: 'When Paul met Lando'. Anyone else made Lando aware of the thread? ;)

I'm not sure my HDR has enough nits to cope with Paul's shirt, Lando's Rossi hat and an orange McLaren in the background though!

If the interview does go ahead please can we suggest the questions? This could get things off to an interesting start.

"Lando, have you ever openly been loved by another man before?" mused Paul as he gazed wistfully at the audacious youth.

Well, now I'm looking forward to the Race Department interview: 'When Paul met Lando'. Anyone else made Lando aware of the thread? ;)

I'm not sure my HDR has enough nits to cope with Paul's shirt, Lando's Rossi hat and an orange McLaren in the background though!

If the interview does go ahead please can we suggest the questions? This could get things off to an interesting start.

"Lando, have you ever openly been loved by another man before?" mused Paul as he gazed wistfully at the audacious youth.

Fortunately I'm the other Paul and my shirts are more subdued than a certain Paul Jeffrey's.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%