F1 2018 I'm I the only one that has difficulties with this game?

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)

EhsanMomeni

essi.racingvp
Granted, I'm not the fastest driver out there, and I'm definitely not the most experienced, but when I drive the Ferrari in F1 2018 I feel like a real novice. I'm all over the place, I can't seem to get the force feedback correct, I can't get the braking force correct. I change it in game but I lock up. The car spins at 5th gear, and the thing that annoys me more than anything else, the fact that if you make a mistake (which I tend to do), the next lap will be invalidated as well! So I'm in the invalid time loop, a mistake in lap 1, lap 2 invalidated, a mistake in lap 2, lap 3 invalidated and so on.

Maybe I'm just used with Assetto Corsa, I have almost 4500 km in the SF70H, and over 3500 km at Monza, so maybe I just need too put in the same amount of km in F1 2018? At least in AC I'm consistent (to a degree), and I know and feel when I make a mistake.

I would love to hear from more experienced drivers, who have driven F1-cars in both AC and F1 2018, do you guys feel the difference or is it just me?

I play with a pad and I'm terrible too, full TC is my dearest friend, so I can't help, but regarding the "next lap will be invalidated" on time trials, you can always pause the game and choose to restart the current lap.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back