Illegal mods, steer clear of them. Simracing604, we stand with you too.

When I look at my car list, I'm not able to sort them by mod. I think you may be referring to the 'drive' portion of the game when choosing a car. I'm referring to the 'content > cars' portion where we can see more details and even delete the cars from the manager.

This is Content Manager

Goblin616

Premium
Canada
This is Content Manager

Perhaps this explains better. There is a search function. I want to remove only the kunos cars from the search so I can look through the mods for any cars that may have been sim dream. If anybody knows how to use the search parameters to remove only kunos cars from the search please help.
kunos-accm.JPG

Perhaps this explains better. There is a search function. I want to remove only the kunos cars from the search so I can look through the mods for any cars that may have been sim dream. If anybody knows how to use the search parameters to remove only kunos cars from the search please help.
View attachment 457580

You need to got to "Drive", then in the car picker there are categories like "brands", "tags", etc. There is one labeled "categories" or something like that. There you can pick by Kunos-only.

McGherkin

Premium
He’s asking to see everything BUT Kunos, not Kunos only.

I’m sure there’s a keyword/modifier to put into the search bar

Scaff

Premium
UK
...has anyone kept track of further development? Is Sim Dream still active under a new name? Is their old content for sale somewhere else again?
They are still operating, however quite a bit of content has gone, its all been renamed, content they stole and issued copyright strikes against seems to be back with the people who created it (Bazza's 67 GPL pack for example) and they are sending out 'updates' via email as to the development progress they say they are making with mods.

So far they seems to be sticking with what they said they would do to put things right, still needs to be seen to stick before I would consider purchasing off of them however, the degree of damage they did was significant. Reparations need to be equally significant.

McGherkin

Premium
It does appear that they are trying to be transparent with their development now, be worth seeing if anyone who knows modelling can tell whether they’re actually modelling the various components in their update emails or whether they have the whole model and are just showing it with less and less parts hidden.

Scaff

Premium
UK
It does appear that they are trying to be transparent with their development now, be worth seeing if anyone who knows modelling can tell whether they’re actually modelling the various components in their update emails or whether they have the whole model and are just showing it with less and less parts hidden.
A question I have also asked myself, which is why I'm still cautious about them.