I'll just leave this here.......

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
IMG_2064 copy.png

:geek::geek::geek::whistling::whistling::whistling::D:D:D

Excellent news, and I'm not even much of a fan of the Nordschleife (I see it as an experience more than a race circuit). I welcome anything that gets R3E the attention it deserves and Nords will certainly do that.

I'm more excited about the part where says: "...a glimpse of ONE of the new technologies we're investigating for 2015".
Laser scanned tracks aside I really wonder WHAT they're gonna take out of their magic hat!

We've got Bathurst and we know Macau, Spa Francorchamps and Nurburgring Norschleife are on the way. For the motorsport purists there really isn't anything out there that's better as far as track content is concerned.

I hope they have the version where the GP course is incorporated in with the Nords...and get these while you're at it:
Le Mans (with Bugatti layout)
Daytona Road
Magny Cours
Donnington
Rouen Les Essarts
Oulton Park
Adelaide
Mosport
Watkins
Interlagos
Fuji
Motegi
Road Atlanta

We've got Bathurst and we know Macau, Spa Francorchamps and Nurburgring Norschleife are on the way. For the motorsport purists there really isn't anything out there that's better as far as track content is concerned.
Not until Project Cars anyway: Oulton Park, Snetterton, Donington Park and Silverstone alone are enough for me to put my pre-order money down. Then there`s Watkins Glen and Imola.
The game`s not out until March and there will be more tracks added by then.
Has the Isle of Man ever been done in a sim? What is it about 40 miles?
Isle Of Man TT on Playstation 2, one of the best bike sims ever made.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%