Resource icon

Tracks Igora Drive 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hayden Chapman submitted a new resource:

Igora Drive - Igora Drive

This is a very early version of Igora Drive, using the current layout. The track is currently bumpy in some areas, this track will be improved over the next couple of days to make the track realistic. The layout follows the current one via google maps, I will make the proposed layout once this is finished. There is currently no AI.

This is my first track, so feel free to critise it to help improve the package

Read more about this resource...

modders are faster than light :D Haven´t tried it yet, but a small tip for the next version: folder name shouldn't have capital letters and spaces as this could mess with timings (i.e.: igora_drive instead of Igora Drive)

Last edited:
modders are faster than light :D Haven´t tried it yet, but a small tip for the next version: folder name shouldn't have capital letters and spaces as this could mess with timings (i.e.: igora_drive instead of Igora Drive)
Hi Jimp93, In the new version I just uploaded. The name changed to igora_drive. Thank you for the suggestion as I would not have known otherwise.

Attachments

• Screenshot_zizh_azlk412_rally_igora drive_2-6-121-17-34-1.jpg
    Screenshot_zizh_azlk412_rally_igora drive_2-6-121-17-34-1.jpg
    930.4 KB · Views: 227
This is not Igora Drive. There are no elevations at all, they are making this track so unique. I don't think that this project will be successful. I've driven more than 200 laps here in reality and I know it well, sorry.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years