Igniccion Active Racing Official Launch FSR 2014

This team, with the headquarters in Karting LaPobla (Valencia, Spain), with more than 10 years of history finally arrives to professional simracing world. Thank special to the unstoppable work of our Team Manager Jose Ricardo Juan, who keep the racing spirit alive in the team since the foundation.

Also thank to our principal sponsor, Karting LaPobla Active Racing, who gives us his place and his support to make real that amazing project, that is formed by:

• Jose Riacrdo Juan as Team Manager
  • Jose Luis Sinisterra as Race Engineer
  • Daniel Fuentes #32 as Driver
  • Sergio Lorente #33 as Driver

[BBvideo 490,306]

Now, a quick interview with both drivers.

What do you expect about this new challenge?

Dani: I feel so exciting, the last year was a sabbatical year after a lot of years of activity, I hope it doesnt affect my driving level, cause I wanna go full throttle from the beginning.

Sergio: I'm so motivated and happy, I hope be at the level that the championship requires and learn so much this first year.

Nobody in the FSR know anything about you, what can you say to the people who wants to know something else about you?

Dani: I Can say that I'm a driver who from the beginning likes to be the fastest and constant. I am a hard work driver who doesn't stop of working in the car to take the 100% from it.

Sergio: I want to say that I very take this championship seriously, and I wanna learn all I can to win as soon as possible. I can say also that im a clean driver, and I expect the same from my rivals.

Thank you so much for your assistance to this event. And sorry for the possible grammar and vocabulary mistakes.

See you on track!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years