RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Week7.png

No, I can't remember why I made this :D

@Alex Odell - FYI, you're getting mismatched for the "FORMULA.CAM" file (I don't think it displays the file to the user)

Instead of doubleposting, I'll just edit this one ;)

This simply was a perfect track/car-combo, great fun, although I had a fairly lonely race #1 (won't complain, though ;)) and a fairly disconnect-y race #2.
Got a few laps in yesterday, and using Dennis' setup from Abu Dhabi, I got pretty fast soon. Fast-forward to today, I gained a bit more time but both Nelson and Reggie were those last few tenths faster - qualified in P3 right behind them.

With an alright start into the first race, I kept P3 and when Nelson and Reggie got into each other (and the wall) at the chicane, took over the lead.
While I figured they would re-gain some of the lost 20-ish seconds, they would've to go through traffic, so I counted on Peter, Alex, Stig and the like to keep them busy while I concentrated on doing steady laps.
That worked out fairly well and resulted in my first victory in quite some time/2015 ;)

Race #2 didn't go too well as I got disconnected towards the end of an exciting first lap - oh well, there's always next time - see you then!

Hey all!!
I've been away for some time now, but have been wanted to get back into racing. .. Mini Friday's seems like a good (safe) place to start LOL
Sign me up provisionally please Dennis .. I'll put in some laps and see if I'm still capable of joining y'all.
It looks like my Mini skin won't currently be in the skin-pack tho, correct? .. There appears to have been some "re-structuring" of skin usage.

Very exciting races for me. My car was a version of the infamous Abu Dhabi car that Bjorn used, just tweaked a tiny bit and it was a blast to drive. I could do laps quickly and still stay on track!

Oh the track! This one, wide enough to easily allow passing, did someone say three wide in the hairpin? Maybe too wide but allowed these cars to just take their own reins and fly the way we like to at Spa!

My races were not full of close hard work next to other drivers but situations that others got into allowed me to have good reason to push as hard as I could for entire races.This became bothersome in R2 when my right hand started to get some wicked cramps but I got through them! Still. I was happy to let a faster driver through without blocking.

Sorry to Reg Snr for the bump in R2. Here's a good excuse, my wife came home early and well, you heard the dogs barking on TS. I was delaying my entry to the grid, hoping that the excitement of her arrival would pass and the noise would drop. I had to wait till the last second but the noise level did diminish and make it easier for me. Sorry if my delayed entry caused people to have their tire temperatures drop and hope this wasn't a reason for any messes on track.

Next weeks events are at a nice circuit but the mod is not up to the standards of this track designer. We'll lose a great deal of background detail, it's really dumbed down and bland. Upcoming tracks will be more up to our usual standard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%