22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
Server is UP!

Last edited:

RaceProUK

Is it wrong to prefer FWD racecars?
Well, since I did vote for this car, I guess it's only fair that I should push pedals and turn wheels. Or something.

And I want to make an Abu Double joke, but I can't think of one that would make sense.

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
If you drove in our last IFM race at Mid Ohio Chicane, your setup for that track will work wonderfully at AbuDhabi. You might make 6th gear one click longer depending on how your setup is.

If you don't have a setup for an IFM car the file below is my current setup and handles nicely for me.
Possibly Bjorn will add his? for the more accomplished drivers?

Attachments

• ifm abu dhabi.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 307

Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle
I think I'm still running a modified version of your Zolder setup from way back - will check pre-race tonight :)

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
Well yeah, It was modified when we went to Rattlesnake Point and again for Istanbul before it went to Mid Ohio. Car setup is easy when you just keep tweaking the old horse :)

Connor Caple

Slowest Racer in Town...
Sorry guys, even with Dennis' setup file I can't drive these. I know you lot think they're slow, but I just find them twitchy with too much acceleration and a tendency to fly into walls.:sick:

Spent some time on the RD server this afternoon and just couldn't put a good lap together even though I already know the track .Just not fun for me to drive.

I'm out. Catch you all in the Minis on Friday! :thumbsup:

Björn

I'm a maaaaaybe :) (gonna hop onto the server any moment now, anyway - in case someone wants to join in)

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack (v201447):

For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.

Björn

Can confirm both the speed of Dennis' setup (wheee! fun, fun, fun - I even like the track, using this ;)) and the stability of Bob's one (would recommend adjusting steering lock, though - 19-20-ish?).
Really pushing hard, I could even get about the same times using Bob's for the first half of the course, it's the latter part where I'm faster with Dennis' settings :)

H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.
I haven't decided if I should sign up yet.
I'm not that huge fan of open wheelers, but this track with these cars is kinda fun :whistling:
Also, the amount of sign-ups is kinda uninspiring :(