If you have a issue use a tissue, Mr Hamillton.

I was sick so i could not go to bar to see British Grandprix at the Bar i usually go to. I read the report and found out Lewis got spun out at the start by Kimi. And had to drive all the way from the back to the front to make it 2nd. And he was in tears.
First of all he is a 4 time champion. (A achievement rare in F1. Most drivers have 3 or less) And hes in a AMG Mercedes. One of the best chassis and engine combinations on the grid.
We all have hard days and bad races but hes 2nd with a shot at the tittle. Save the winning and crying for someone at the back struggling to get there soap box derby machine in the points. And stay in F1 with there current team or a better team.

PS Lewis stay away from NASCAR. That stuff happens all the time there.:cry:

What makes you think he was in tears?
Disappointed and a bit annoyed to be 'turned' in the first lap?...sure!
Most drivers would be.
There seems to be a double-standard where this guy is concerned.
I watched the results of a poll here a few months back...related to who is the best British driver ever in an F1 car.
I couldn't believe the result as it related to him.
Whether people like him or not...(and I personally have never met the guy to determine if he's somebody I'd have in my inner circle)...you can't deny his talent and ability.
He's won in everything leading up to an F1 car.
That's why he got a good seat, in a premier team on his entry to F1.
He's won consistently.
That's why he's retained by the best team and paid 'handsomely'.
Time to get over this hate already...

I did not see the race live as i missed it. A podcast speculated he cried.
Hes the most successful British driver but i believe the likes of Mansell raced in a era where there where more rivals and cars. He could of had more tittles with today's rules and points system. (Mansell raced to 1992 when only the top 6 scored. And today its the top 10. The rules are different and so are the circuits and even the cars) Mansell also came runner up to the championship many times.

I am only 42 so someone older than myself would argue Jackie Stewart or Jim Clark Grayham Hill maybe Mike Hawthorn was the greatest. I can only read and hear about these brave men as they raced before i was born.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back