If you had three wishes, what would they be?

If you encountered a genie (djinn in Arabic) in a lamp that you rubbed, and he allows you three wishes, what would they be?

I really want to be selfless with my wishes, but, I'm gonna be a selfish arsehole:

1) To be 21 years old forever.
2) To be healthy forever.
3) To be an F1 champion in the making.

Yes, I know it is selfish, but, if I was an F1 champion, I could get paid millions that I can use to curb world poverty greatly.

EDIT - I'm changing my second wish to good health forever.

Last edited:
1. Perfect health (regardless of what I ate and how little I worked out)
2. Unlock the full potential/capacity of my brain.
3. Disassemble the US government and start over(or just generally make people less lazy apathetic and stupid to the world around them)

That last one would be a little tough, even for a Djinn XD

I for one see immortality as a punishment, depending on the extent of your ability to survive you could spend eons drifting through space alone after the sun finally explodes. One lifetime.is enough for me =) I must be the only person who doesn't want to live forever lol

Forever is a waste of time.
(Unless.you have a Tardis)

=)

1. My health to be always perfectly well
2. My friends, family, relatives and people i care either.
3. And another thing for me, to be most successful rookie in F1 with the worst car :)

1. Unlimited wishes (although a Djinn would usually disallow that according to most books :p)
  2. 1 bn €uros
  3. Girlfriend living over here, with a job she likes
Health? Well...no, not for me. I've lived with a terminal disease (terminal unless I take meds four times a day) for years and years and don't have any motivation to change my habits. ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%