If Alonso were to have Perez as a teammate next year...

You skipped all the polemics when they crashed and blamed Webber (unfairly), but that's fine.

Webber also said on TV his strategy on Abu Dhabi was a trap for Ferrari, but whatever.
He blamed both drivers first and foremost.
Most blamed the young German Vettel for the manoeuvre. But while Horner attempted to divide the blame between his two drivers, he implied that the Australian Webber was the more culpable. "They should have given each other more room," he said. Then he added: "Sebastian had a pace advantage on that tyre. Mark kept his line and squeezed him."

Regarding Abu Dhabi, again, vettel took pole, had webber just qualified better or gee i dont know, done a better job through the season while Vettel had problems of his own he would have been a champion!

Same as this year, Vettel struggles, Webber shines, then just chokes as everyone else is getting their act together.

You skipped all the polemics when they crashed and blamed Webber (unfairly), but that's fine.

Webber also said on TV his strategy on Abu Dhabi was a trap for Ferrari, but whatever.
He blamed both drivers first and foremost.
Most blamed the young German Vettel for the manoeuvre. But while Horner attempted to divide the blame between his two drivers, he implied that the Australian Webber was the more culpable. "They should have given each other more room," he said. Then he added: "Sebastian had a pace advantage on that tyre. Mark kept his line and squeezed him."

Regarding Abu Dhabi, again, vettel took pole, had webber just qualified better or gee i dont know, done a better job through the season while Vettel had problems of his own he would have been a champion!

Same as this year, Vettel struggles, Webber shines, then just chokes as everyone else is getting their act together.

I can find kenyan news about Alonso. Doesnt mean its true.

If it really was true it would be in every news paper in the world.

You are ignoring the obvious things like Hamilton being the one who started the controversy regarding team orders. Mclaren in Australia undercutting Hamilton so Alonso could get track position.

Anyway you are fred to believe propaganda but the facts are that Mclaren ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have pride themselves on EQUALITY.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8713780.stm

Team boss Christian Horner was less than impressed with the incident and appeared to pin most of the blame on Webber.

"From a team perspective I'm really disappointed," Horner said.
"We'd done everything right. We'd out-thought McLaren and to see both cars crash out is very disappointing.
"They should never have been where they were and they have cost the team a great deal of points.
"Mark had changed down to a fuel-saving mode which lost us a little bit of performance in the straight and that also explains how Sebastian got a clear run on him.
"Seb managed to save an extra kilo of fuel, both cars started with the same fuel, so he had one more lap of the optimum engine mode, if you like.
"We could not tell him to back off because he was under pressure from Hamilton behind.
"The large mistake was that not enough room was given.
"We always ask drivers to give each other room, but we handed 43 points on a plate to McLaren. We had two guys racing hard, but you ask that they give each other space.
"Our priority is that we want to win the race, even if the cars had changed position we were still first and second."Mark has put Seb on the dirty side, he gave him just enough room and Seb cut across aggressively. He was a long way down the side but neither yielded and the net result is everybody loses.
"We saw Jenson and Lewis racing each other but they gave each other space, which is all anybody asks."

Considering Webber was leading the Championship and what happened, I think it says it all...

Yea and you should read all of it as well.

"Mark has put Seb on the dirty side, he gave him just enough room and Seb cut across aggressively. He was a long way down the side but neither yielded and the net result is everybody loses.
"We saw Jenson and Lewis racing each other but they gave each other space, which is all anybody asks."

Moral of the story: Always give each other room,

I can find kenyan news about Alonso. Doesnt mean its true.

If it really was true it would be in every news paper in the world.

Not really, for the reasons I already explained before.

You know that McLaren was investigated two times during 2007 because Alonso complained about the pressures on his car? No you don't know, because it was never in English press. But it was mentioned in Spanish TV broadcasts and in most popular F1 blogs.

http://www.f1aldia.com/756/la-fia-investiga-a-mclaren-por-las-presiones-de-los-neumaticos/

And FIA did, even Norbert Haugh talked about it, but was never in english press as I could check at the time.

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/286837/0/alonso/haug/china/

So it seems I indeed have more information on this precise subject.

You are ignoring the obvious things like Hamilton being the one who started the controversy regarding team orders. Mclaren in Australia undercutting Hamilton so Alonso could get track position.

Anyway you are fred to believe propaganda but the facts are that Mclaren ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have pride themselves on EQUALITY.

Wasn't equal, when they realized Hamilton was almost as fast as Alonso with the same car, they decided to put "all the money" on Hamilton for the WDC.

Yea and you should read all of it as well.

"Mark has put Seb on the dirty side, he gave him just enough room and Seb cut across aggressively. He was a long way down the side but neither yielded and the net result is everybody loses.

Moral of the story: Always give each other room,

If I ever have to review a race accident from you I will remember this... come on :D

Also at the time all the press was almost unanimous about Vettel having most of the blame, and here at RD same thing.

Hahaha thank you for proving my point.

You have to be kidding me Hampus... I'm proving your point in your dreams maybe, or in the world where Hampus is always right and doesn't even have to say why :D

I showed you something that was never on English press and that is true, fact.

Or is false because hey it comes from Spain? Are Norbert Haugh quotes false, invented by ridiculous Spaniards? That actitude really smells bad :poop:

I understand there is no way we can have a conversation, you just don't provide any arguments just disrespect or act like if you were above god and evil.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-foul-treatment-Lewis-Hamilton-Valencia.html

Great example of the paranoid Alonso. This time they were not even in the same car!

Race was fixed, FIA helped Hamilton get a 2nd place!

Nice subject change when you run out of arguments.

What Alonso claimed there is that Hamilton overtook SC, which was illegal, and got no penalty.

According to you, it's legal?

Now we will see how impartial you are as well.

By the way, the "it's a fix" could be a slightly captious headline from dailymail ;)

As i said, like talking to a religious person.

If you don't understand what that means, you really have some lack of reading comprehension.

It's an expression that comes form the title of a Nietzsche book, but nevermind.

Anyway, now that you want to go into theology, the one acting as a religious person is precisely you, making statements without reasoning them, and willing me to accept them because you have a thruth you are not proving ;)

Nice subject change when you run out of arguments.

What Alonso claimed there is that Hamilton overtook SC, which was illegal, and got no penalty.

According to you, it's legal?

Now we will see how impartial you are as well.

By the way, the "it's a fix" could be a slightly captious headline from dailymail ;)
Nonono that wasnt the issue!
The issue was Alonso blaming the FIA for fixing the race.

Listen, the only POS arguments you have is some pseudo articles from spain when in reality if some thing really is true in F1 it will be covered ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Ill stick to the proven things and you stick with your spanish articles.
Thats all your argument hangs on.

Mine hangs on two FIA investigations, Spygate scandal with Alonso and De la Rosa, some articles on Alonso threating Mclaren that he would turn them in if he wasnt given nr1 status.

Not to mention his whole career being LITTERED with controversies.

He's a fantastic driver but he's actually fairly weak mentally as proven when he gets a teammate who can hold his own,
He's actually a snake, a sneaky snake that has more controversies to his name then the US Government.

Alonsomania is a nice word to describe Spain and you.

I know quite a bit about spain and how you blindly embrace things.

In total ive probably spent 2 years in Spain, fought spanish kids when i was 12-13 for having a Barcelona ball and the guys i met were madrid fans.
Not to mention when it was world cup.

So seeing spanish media talking about stuff no other country in the world talks about is no surprise when it comes to their national motor sport hero.

Nonono that wasnt the issue!
The issue was Alonso blaming the FIA for fixing the race.

Listen, the only POS arguments you have is some pseudo articles from spain when in reality if some thing really is true in F1 it will be covered ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Not really, because in F1 like in life or politics there are a lot of interests.

So what you are implying is that the press false quoted Norbert Haug, which considering the implications it may have even in tribunals, really compromises your assertions.

Ill stick to the proven things and you stick with your spanish articles.
Thats all your argument hangs on.

That's where my argument about having both sides of the conflict hangs on, and it's a solid hang to be honest.

Mine hangs on two FIA investigations, Spygate scandal with Alonso and De la Rosa, some articles on Alonso threating Mclaren that he would turn them in if he wasnt given nr1 status.

Not to mention his whole career being LITTERED with controversies.

He's a fantastic driver but he's actually fairly weak mentally as proven when he gets a teammate who can hold his own,
He's actually a snake, a sneaky snake that has more controversies to his name then the US Government.

Yes, Alonso is so weak mentally that he's the most consistent driver on grid, he completely falls under pressure :rolleyes:

Alonsomania is a nice word to describe Spain and you.

This shows how poorly you know Spain and me.

Half Spain hates Alonso, if not more, any Spaniard can confirm this.

About me, I always supported Ferrari, and if you need me to go to the archive here is no probs.

I know quite a bit about spain and how you blindly embrace things.

You don't know much about Spain because Spain is extremely diverse, I don't even know Spain well even if I travelled it many times.

I have 1000 Km from where I live (Asturias) to Andalucía and the culture, traditions and character are more different than between many European nations.

You probably have a cliché in your head but that's not Spain to be honest.

In total ive probably spent 2 years in Spain, fought spanish kids when i was 12-13 for having a Barcelona ball and the guys i met were madrid fans.
Not to mention when it was world cup.

So seeing spanish media talking about stuff no other country in the world talks about is no surprise when it comes to their national motor sport hero.

And still I've never seen portrait Germans as Nazis, Portuguese womans with moustache, Italians as mafia, French as cowards etc. like press in other countries do every time there is a match against them in a major football tournament :rolleyes:

What about if is this press the one that controls the information about the "national motor sport enemy" like Alonso was in 2007.

http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/f1_we_didnt_hamper_alonso_in_china_says_dennis/

Look, Speed TV is a joke as well.

Now, of course, you can believe Dennis or you can believe Alonso, up to you, but I find it an incredible coincidence.

And please next time instead of putting in doubt the informations because of the geographical origin and not the reliability of the source (I understand anything a Spanish persons says it's not reliable for you though) think twice, it will save me a lot of time googling five years old stuff.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2007/oct/11/motorsports.formulaone2007

Also it seems that FIA wasn't that sure about Alonso receiving a fair treat at McLaren (logycal considering they found his tyres to be anomalously overinflated in two GPs by more than 600 grams) so they accepted to send a special Marshall to control McLaren.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%