Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

Sorry to bring this up again but people are still spamming my notifications with post dislikes. Please drop it im been over it for a while now
New people discover the thread all the time and see your first post and hit the disagree. Best bet is to edit the posts or report them so they get removed.

Reactions: 386
Not only should quality mods be paid for, I'd go further. I wish there was a system in place to get group buys together and hire mod teams to do specfic mods that there is sufficient demand for. That way, the mod team could get a base amount as an investment and also make more on the back end as well. I guess you have to be middle aged to understand how free markets work and incentive structures drive behavior. Once you spend much of your free time for 3 years pouring sweat and tears into a project, and then have a bunch of teenagers get pissed because they cant't have it for free.....well, I'm surprised there are any modders left. The prices being charged for RSS, VRC, and ASR are insanely cheap.....and I cant believe how lucky I am to get to drive and just look at those machines. They are beautiful.

Not only should quality mods be paid for, I'd go further. I wish there was a system in place to get group buys together and hire mod teams to do specfic mods that there is sufficient demand for. That way, the mod team could get a base amount as an investment and also make more on the back end as well. I guess you have to be middle aged to understand how free markets work and incentive structures drive behavior. Once you spend much of your free time for 3 years pouring sweat and tears into a project, and then have a bunch of teenagers get pissed because they cant't have it for free.....well, I'm surprised there are any modders left. The prices being charged for RSS, VRC, and ASR are insanely cheap.....and I cant believe how lucky I am to get to drive and just look at those machines. They are beautiful.

Agree with you that quality mods deserve to be paid.
However if only mods are made where there is sufficient demand for we’ll probably end up only having modern GT cars and/or modern prototypes. Just have a look at all the public lobbies in the current sims: GTs everywhere. It’s a plague. :D I’m glad that there are some modders who show their love for historic content.

Screenshot 2019-10-08 00.44.46.png

Will be designed to be similar to a user manual you'd receive from a real manufacturer (for the ones that bother, anyway), though much shorter.

"Correct frictional interaction" is my new favourite expression... but simulating tyre temperature imbalance front to rear arising from the car running tyres designed for different weight balanced vehicle: just exquisite!

I think I've gotten the point you guys can stop getting triggered
Also nice car are there any more in the pipline

Jesus christ you guys need to stop this is really stupid
You aswell, stop sending replies like "hey stop spamming me ..." or "you act like ..." if you really want it to stop.
Because it actually doesn't seem like you want it to.
It's not the matter of you anyway, everybody wants this trash "discussion" that is on-going since too much time to end. And hiding the quality of the superb work IER is doing and hiding the real interesting discussions here.
Thanks.
Friendly
P.S : I'm not even interested to see a reply to this message.

Let's get back on topic.

I'm quite amazed by the detail in simulation that is coming with this car. Having watched the video and seeing the quality of IER mods has really convinced me this will feel as good as it gets. The detailed manual that is being provided as well. Can't wait for this one and really wish I could race it in some league, because it just sounds too good to hotlap and put aside. Keep it up !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%