iER Porsche 911 GT America Sound Mod

Sounds iER Porsche 911 GT America Sound Mod 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content

ACFAN

SHR Modding
ACFAN submitted a new resource:

iER Porsche 911 GT America Sound Mod - Epic flat 6 roar

This sound was due to be the official sound that the IER 911 GT America shipped with, however, unknown to me at the time, the folks at IER had originally planned to use fonseckers sounds. however, they didn't have his permission, so they asked me to make a sound for the car, and I did. Just before release fonsecker gave them permission to use his sound and they chose his over mine.

so here is mine, with a few tweaks and volume adjustments

Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

imo not the best mod. not gonna leave a review for 1 or 2 stars because I like the other mods you do. But people might like it.
For me there's no engine sound it's sounds like an electric car with all that wining weeeee weeeeee

imo not the best mod. not gonna leave a review for 1 or 2 stars because I like the other mods you do. But people might like it.
For me there's no engine sound it's sounds like an electric car with all that wining weeeee weeeeee

I respectfully disagree. But I don't mind if you leave a 1 or 2 star review

For me, if I put the transmission even 1 dB lower in fmod, the engine noise overpowers it to the extent the transmission is hardly audible at all, especially with all of the extra sounds in AC like tyre skid sounds, ambient sounds, ai, bodywork etc

By all means you can use the audio app and turn down the transmission volume to your liking. But for me, with my speakers and headphones, it sounds right this way

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.5%