Ier p13c mod failing.

Hello,
I recently purchased the p13c mod and I installed it via CM wiothout reading their Installation Manual (I know it was my mistake not to do so) so when I want to run this car in a session the race wil always be cancelled. I tried with Shaders lights Patch and SOL, which did not help the problem. I also tried running it without any mods but still no improvement. Would greatly appreciate if any of can help me find a solution to this problem :).

Hello,
I recently purchased the p13c mod and I installed it via CM wiothout reading their Installation Manual (I know it was my mistake not to do so) so when I want to run this car in a session the race wil always be cancelled. I tried with Shaders lights Patch and SOL, which did not help the problem. I also tried running it without any mods but still no improvement. Would greatly appreciate if any of can help me find a solution to this problem :).

Hi! You need to use at least the preview 207 of the CSP to use the p13c, using Content Manager you can update the CSP. I suggest the latest version (the 1.30, but i'm not sure about that)

Hi! You need to use at least the preview 207 of the CSP to use the p13c, using Content Manager you can update the CSP. I suggest the latest version (the 1.30, but i'm not sure about that)

The latest shader, 1.30 is a bit buggy still, 205 is the most stable. The p13 works/needs with anything 205 and up.
edit: best to just read, its hard telling what steps your in or not when you just dropped it in via CM...

2.png

Last edited:
Just a small correction, it's not compatible with preview 205, the one bundled with it is afaik essentially 207 and public ones more recent than that also work. Once there's a stable version more recent than 205 to recommend we will, as it stands the dwrite bundled with it still has the best feature set with least bugs.

Just a small correction, it's not compatible with preview 205, the one bundled with it is afaik essentially 207 and public ones more recent than that also work. Once there's a stable version more recent than 205 to recommend we will, as it stands the dwrite bundled with it still has the best feature set with least bugs.

Might wanna mention it to Jpg to update the manual then:D So 205 is what we use as most stable, and 207 isn't in CM so I assume its a hybrid of 205 to get the p13 rollin at minimum?

The p13 only comes with the parts that changed from 205 to 207 so the manual is correct, install preview 205 then the p13 overwriting it if you want a full CSP install. Or installing the p13, then anything more recent than 207 will also work fine (but they all have bugs like no rpm lights)

Hi ,
You gave the advice to get the latest shader patch.
for the Ier P13C.
I did that and the car remains impossible to drive.
The brakes, suspension and tires do not work.
All other cars drive in a fantastic way.
I've tried all the updates.
Remains impossible to drive.
What else can I do ..?
cordial greetings
Peter Vink.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline