IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
@mclarenf1papa

Given that the Oreca is gonna be updated to modern specs, would it be a far-fetched hope that perhaps also the Porsche at a later stage might get a decent power upgrade to work with other GT3 cars?

I realize the approach has always been to simulate the old GTD specs and a power output & physics aero update to an old GTD-spec Porsche wouldn't be very true to its visual nature (less aero etc), so I suppose the answer is still that it's going to remain an older GTD spec car - which would be totally fine of course. :thumbsup:

Just thought I give this question a GO once again now that the Oreca is supposed to get a modern package. :)
Yes, it would be very far-fetched.

mclarenf1papa updated IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod with a new update entry:

IER Car Pack #1 V1.0 Released! (New features and improvements)

The 1.0 update brings new features, bug fixes, and improvements to the cars.

View attachment 151403

Further development of the tire model, aerodynamic properties, suspension geometry and kinematics, among a myriad of other adjustments bring both of the cars to new levels of accuracy. Utilizing more technical data and telemetry than ever before, the Oreca FLM09 race car is as accurate as it gets in public simulations. Telemetry between the sim and real life around Sebring...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Have tried the Corvette so far. Tyre temps seem to be acting real weird.. Did you guys try to set the values in Fahrenheit rather than Celsius? Noticed in the KS Tyres app in-game that the tyres would shoot up well past 200°.. AFAIK Kunos uses Celsius for temperatures by default. Also, the external engine note seems to be desynchronised, off-throttle sounds like it's at least 700rpm lower than on-throttle.

Will be trying the Oreca soon, just thought I'd say about the Corvette first.
If you're hitting 200C, you're either spinning or driving with very poor technique. Kunos values are Celsius, but they're really just carcass and core temperatures. We've modeled surface and core temperatures; that's why you'll notice the surface temperatures changing so readily/easily (but the core temps are even more stable than on Kunos cars).

edit: and due to way tire heat generation works in AC, you can reach absurd temps in absurd circumstances, but as you shouldn't be sitting against a wall spinning your wheels anyway, we're not worried about that.

Last edited:
Is the "Lola" Speedsource Mazda planned at any stage at all? Tried searching for a modern version of the Lola chassis for AC but drew a blank. Great mod and beautifully done. Love driving it.

good work guys 2 remarks in the content manager the rims of the Coyote Corvette DP are blured when in showroom the other one is ok and you guys did not update to the new exaust flames for the oreca??

Attachments

• Knipsel.PNG
    Knipsel.PNG
    161.8 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Thanks for this update to these great great cars.
I've two questions:
- Will old skins still work with this new updated version?
- Are the three cars "balance of performanced" to race against each other, or are some faster than others?

Thanks for this update to these great great cars.
I've two questions:
- Will old skins still work with this new updated version?
- Are the three cars "balance of performanced" to race against each other, or are some faster than others?
UV maps are the same, filenames changed (switch to dds)
The DPs are in ~LMP2 class, the Oreca is in ~LMP3 although USCC classes are different, so no. The DPs are quite a bit faster, the Oreca's only a little quicker than GT2 (slower real-world because it's driven by amateurs, GT2 is pro).

can someone please point me to the templates for this mod, ive been to the website some many times and clicked all the links but i cant seem to see it

ok thanks for the reply, ive been watching all these new skins getting posted so i thought there must be a temp for them somewhere, but couldnt find it. cheers

Stunning job on the updates! :thumbsup::inlove:

Really loving the new physics and graphical enhancements. Defo worth the wait.
Apologies for having been a bit naughty here lately. :p

Absolutely amazing updates!!! :):):)

Absolutely great stuff, my favorite car mod (Oreca) has never been so good, love it. It's more nervous now i think, dancing more when braking, just sublime.

Still needs abnormally high FFB though to be good, my gain in the launcher is 100% and for most cars i need to lower it to like 80% when on the track in order not to have clipping, with Oreca i have to crank it up to 120% to have good feedback, and it still doesn't clip, maybe it starts with 125%..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 97 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 489 39.2%