IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
"-Do not convert or modify our work in any way without our written consent. We spend hundreds of hours making this content, please respect that. This also applies to uploading our work to your site. Please no re-hosting without at least asking us first." - from the OP
So please, don't.
I wanted the 3d template just for me and no one else, but im still going to talk to you

@Bram What's wrong with the download counter....I'm fairly certain our mod isn't twice as popular as it was for the last release (took us over double the time to get the #s your counter is displaying now).
I've had the same "problem" once with a livery being downloaded over 11,000 times supposedly :o The problem has to do with some internet conncetions breaking up and reconnecting again, real fast for a considerate period, hence the major count. Nothing can be done to get this right unfortunately.

What is the top speed of the Corvette Daytona Prototype supposed to be when driven by the AI? It has 550hp (almost) and only weighs 1050kg (about) and it doesn't reach 300kmh? I know it's High Downforce but still, seems like "low" to me.

I've had the same "problem" once with a livery being downloaded over 11,000 times supposedly :o The problem has to do with some internet conncetions breaking up and reconnecting again, real fast for a considerate period, hence the major count. Nothing can be done to get this right unfortunately.

What is the top speed of the Corvette Daytona Prototype supposed to be when driven by the AI? It has 550hp (almost) and only weighs 1050kg (about) and it doesn't reach 300kmh? I know it's High Downforce but still, seems like "low" to me.
It has 575 HP and weighs 1039kg ;) I have aero and engine data for the car.

Also, this problem doesn't occur on other sites....

With one, I think it is the coyote corvette, I have always a stuttering track, the other two not and also not with an other car, only this coyote corvette.
What couldt it be?

I have the same problem (Logitech G27) as @Matuszczak Piotr - I have zero FFB on the Oreca. I didn't try as high as he did, stopped at 140% but there was still nothing. Will try 190% tomorrow and see if I can feel the steering.

It's like FFB is totally different in Oreca. At 190% in car setting and 70% general gain, the inputs from bumps are very strong yet steering resistance is weak. I'm using anti-clipping tool and it still tells me I should rise the gain by 20-25%

It's like FFB is totally different in Oreca. At 190% in car setting and 70% general gain, the inputs from bumps are very strong yet steering resistance is weak. I'm using anti-clipping tool and it still tells me I should rise the gain by 20-25%
Well, the suspension geometry is accurate to the millimeter compared to real life, and the FFB in AC is 100% generated from that. We also had one of its real life drivers test the car in the sim, and the FFB is correct to the real car on the Fanatec CSW. I'm using near the same gain as you with my CSW (80% for me), so really, the correct -to real life- FFB setting for you would be around 120% in the setup menu (if you keep the 70% general gain). It's not a problem, it's actually a feature. :)

Just curious as to what the optimum tyre temperature range for the Oreca is? I seem to be really struggling to get any kind of decent temperature in them. I think the max I've hit is like 75C through Pouhon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back