Ideas for the OMP ALU 310 GT Wheel

Hi, this is my first own thread here. :D

Since three years now my OMP ALU 310 GT lies around and sometimes i grab it and try to make something about it. But i totally suck in designing a frontplate for it, plus i really dont have a clue about 3d programms. My choice for designing is Photoshop, but as i said, i totally suck in plate designs. But also i think the ALU 310 GT Wheel is very special in designing.

What i want ist that typical "GT3 Style". Yeah hard to describe, but that is how it is. I dont need rotarys, as i have a mobeartec buttonbox installed in my rig. So plenty space for buttons, huh ? But mainly i am concerned in the platedesign. I mainly want a plate, wich is frontmounted to the wheel and look good. Looking at @HoiHman s, wheels, im curious, what he had designed for the ALU 310 GT Wheel. Really like his style there. :confused:

If someone can give me inspiration, or a guideline, how to design a custom wheel or even would design it for me, i would really apreciate it.

Regards,

I like these:

Upvote 0
I have modded the Alu310 already a few years ago, I think it was the first modded for sim use. This is the plate I designed back then, with some high-end components. I still use mine today.

IMG_0093_1.jpg

20180219_172424.jpg

File_0021.jpeg

Upvote 0
I´m with Daniel R. here,

a short picture search revealed a few ideas with and without additional plate.

You should be able to find one worth your time and labour.

MFG Carsten

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline