Ideas for post/pre-season content

Hey guys,

I've been thinking recently about how we can keep our YouTube channel active over the off-season and me and Jaakko have been batting a few ideas about, so I thought it would be good to post some of them here and see what you guys think.

- a 2013 season review style podcast, where Nick, myself, Lewis and even Simon (if he's available what with the time difference and all) discuss the 2013 championship and give our own views on everything that happened.
- Jaakko told me that Mikko suggested doing a series videos showcasing top 10 overtakes, top 10 crashes, etc. Might be something fun to look at and decide :p
- Also, I suggested that a season preview video for the 2014 season would be good, profiling the teams, drivers and the championship calendar as well as any rule changes.

You guys got any other suggestions? What do you think? :)

What about a "best of" about commentators, with most funny and/or emotional comments? My favourite funny comments are "Oh, Nascar? Really?" (Monaco WT) and "..and now I have to sneeze.. .. .. .. ..back" (Monza WT) :laugh:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%