ideas for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
With three of four events under RDs and ACCs belt I suppose it's time to pool everyone's ideas for next season.
a) For me, the three tier qualification system has worked brilliantly and I commend the amateurs paying their way to the actual event. I don't know if this happened but it should be disallowed: a chap having already been qualified through Pro or Silver taking part in the Am process on site, taking away another person's chances.
b) I would really love to see the grid for the finals rise to full capacity of 28 players / cars on grid.
c) I would also love to see at least 8 of the brands/cars represented in each final. Considering some brands fielding six or more cars for an event in RL while others only field a single entry, variation should be somehow figured into the system. Something like "Slowest qualified picks car first for finals" would make sense.
What do you guys think?

With three of four events under RDs and ACCs belt I suppose it's time to pool everyone's ideas for next season.
a) For me, the three tier qualification system has worked brilliantly and I commend the amateurs paying their way to the actual event. I don't know if this happened but it should be disallowed: a chap having already been qualified through Pro or Silver taking part in the Am process on site, taking away another person's chances.
b) I would really love to see the grid for the finals rise to full capacity of 28 players / cars on grid.
c) I would also love to see at least 8 of the brands/cars represented in each final. Considering some brands fielding six or more cars for an event in RL while others only field a single entry, variation should be somehow figured into the system. Something like "Slowest qualified picks car first for finals" would make sense.
What do you guys think?

Can’t see B happening, the space required for 28 drivers on site will be substantial.

C, custom skins would help with that problem. Have no comment on A.

I’m sure they are looking at all aspects, next year will be even better. They have two rounds to go first so that is where their focus needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.5%