Ideas for improvement.

These days I have given a chance to this game and the truth is that since the last update has improved. But it remains work to be done:
  • Categories / levels to players based on their pase / accidents. (Multiplayer)
  • Championships online.
  • The FFB conveys no feeling when you block the wheels braking (This is something that Assetto Corsa does very well and helps a lot).
  • The sensation of speed in the cokpit is exaggerated, everything moves very quickly and is not realistic.
  • The AI is very aggressive and will take the track too many times.
The idea is to provide ideas to make a good game, a better game.

Last edited:
These days I have given a chance to this game and the truth is that since the last update has improved. But it remains work to be done:
  • Categories / levels to players based on their pase / accidents.
  • Championships online.
  • The FFB conveys no feeling when you block the wheels braking (This is something that Assetto Corsa does very well and helps a lot).
  • The sensation of speed in the cokpit is exaggerated, everything moves very quickly and is not realistic.
  • The AI is very aggressive and will take the track too many times.
The idea is to provide ideas to make a good game, a better game.
On some input controllers like steering wheel AC has horrible FFB at this moment with parasite effects of it, that U can reduce but cannot eliminate at all. Also AC has baddest AI in the world, looks like the AI cars becomes Tanks, that pushing U out of track in any situation.
The sensation of speed in the cockpit.... U can adjust it in options higher or lower.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%