Idea!!!

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
Back in the days of the black mighty xbox, me and my friends used to run a weekly time trial on PGR2. The first track was picked and whoever was the fastest at the end of the week picked a car to run for the following week. And whoever finished last picked a track for the following week. We were doing this for years.

Do we have enough interest for such an event? Its all offline. And its all about trust. Default setup except:

Steering lock
Brake Bias

If you guys are interested I'll setup a table with laptimes. A deadline will exist to submit your times. We could run this for as long as you guys want. All are welcome.

Discuss :skywalker:

Keith car will change every week. Its the fastest driver to decide which car he/she would like to run a week after. I would like the choices to be fair and reasonable. For the first few weeks, normal cars with short to medium track lenghts. As momentum picks up and everyone is enjoying the time trials we take it up a notch. Its all upto to the winners though.

Sample Table Format

Table.jpg

Keith car will change every week. Its the fastest driver to decide which car he/she would like to run a week after. I would like the choices to be fair and reasonable. For the first few weeks, normal cars with short to medium track lenghts. As momentum picks up and everyone is enjoying the time trials we take it up a notch. Its all upto to the winners though.

Sample Table Format

Table.jpg

Woop :)

I really think there will be cheaters though :(

@Eric: Is there anyway to restrict people from chaning their set-ups??

• Ian Landry

Great idea guys! Fun way to compete without having to dedicate as much time as a race.

As for the setups, I'm sure the fast guys will upload their setups (many of you are very helpful with that), so I don't see it as an issue.

Ian

• SimbinRacer

Enter the RD competition then! :D
What? Ok I might do that but I didn't realise this was for evo only. It doesn't say anywere. Why do I get the feeling the Race 07 + expansion forum was hijacked by GTR Evo...
:weep:
Anyway, settings should be allowed I think.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.6%