[Idea / Modding help] Homeless challenge idea

I'm currently playing Raivis4er's Mysterious quest and I'm enjoying it so far. However I got an idea to really mix it up, but I have no experience in modding.

So far here's an idea:
- Parts and vehicles will be scattered around (I could make save game, no problem with this)

Vehicle ownership changes:
- Kekmet (tractor) belongs to Tohvakka and is on his farm. He borrows it to player when asking for help about haybale but tractor respawn at his farm when not used. Given to player permanently when haybale job is done.
- Jonnez ES (moped) Gameplay wise owned by player, story is that it belongs to Fleetari and is parked next to his garage, but he let player use it.

Real estate ownership changes:
- Cottage is locked. Belongs to player's family but grandma refuse to give keys to player. Earned when finishing few tasks for grandma. Bucket and fish trap are still outside and can be used. Story here could be that player lost his house to Ventti and as punishment grandma decided to not borrow cottage keys to player.
- Starting player home locked, with some tools or premium parts in garage that could be taken only when getting home back. Doors unlocked when player helps Jouko move to his apartment (As thanking gift he buys back player's home).
- Player lives in Abandoned Mansion. Sofa is inside for sleeping. Player will spawn next to mansion, or at Fleetari's toilet if it's savegame.

Mokia Townsman mod will be required for player to advance story. Also parts catalog will be in Fleetari's shop instead of player's garage.

I think that's it for now. Is it possible to implement something like this?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%