F1 2010 Idea: F1 “Academy” Club/League (Xbox360)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Firstly, sorry for not posting this in the Club/League part of the forum, I do not have permission so start new threads.

Myself like a few other I believe out there have joined RD after the release of the F1 2010 game. I am interested in regular online racing and possibility of a league; thought I would say I’m at a Novice/Ammeter/Intermediate standard of driving I am bit daunted by the idea of joining a race with the following parameters:

Rules And Fags: Realistic
Tyre wear: On
Fuel Load Simulation: On
Car Damage: Full
Collisions: Full
TCS: Off
ABS: Off

So I was wondering if there were other racers at the same(ish) level who would be interested in starting or joining a club/league with reduced or partial parameters.

I am thinking more along the lines of:

Rules And Fags: Reduced
Tyre wear: On
Fuel Load Simulation: Off
Car Damage: Reduced
Collisions:
TCS: On
ABS: Off/On

Let me know if you’re interested and maybe we can set something up.

We never drive with driving aids at RD :)

so is what your saying if unskilled drivers like myself who has tried driving without tc and abs its pointless being part of this forum. I have been playing driving games for the past 30+ years so i have seen the introduction of tc and abs and yes they help but they have made driving without them harder and all of the games that have had them over the past 20 years i have tried driving without them and i just cant get the hang of it. I would have thought that the more members make clubs like this stronger but if its a case that drivers like me who are not what i call natural gamers are not good enough to be on here then let us know.

No if i would have meant what you are saying I would have said: we don't want you here :) But thats not what I said. I said we never drive with driving aids at RD and you are most welcome to drive here.

This community consists of some very skilled and some not so skilled drivers, we dont discriminate on driving level at all. What 99% of the people do have in common is that they like to run in a safe environment. Clean driving, gentleman spirit etc has nothing to do with skills. Every friendly driver is welcome to race.

Everybody can learn to drive without TC and ABS: including you. Once you are used to it, you don't want to go back :thumb:

Maybe we should organise some Friendly Development Series again like we used to in the old days with RACE 07 and bring some driver training in a friendly way.

to complete my previous post , i am at novice/average level and will play with TCS/ABS on. No matter what anyone here says, its a freaking game after all.. i dont know why ppl make a fuss about all the asists.

So PM me Tommi , i am sure we can get a group of ppl with similar driving assists and have fun racing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back