IcemanLFS´s 2012 TV-Style Real T-Cams

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know it is the start, and it is good start, but feels like i am looking too much down.. maybe just a feeling but looks good.. good job man really

EDIT: just checked onboard Vettel.. and it does look very realistic. AWESOME!

Thanks for the replys, it gets me motivated to continue making this.
NOW YOU CAN FEEL LIKE VETTEL DRIVING AS WE SEE IN TV!
Next post today....is McLAREN REAL CAMS and maybe FERRARI. Is not easy to fit the car in the screen exactly as we see in TV with the same car propotions and camera angles. My goal is to make this game as real as possible.
Thank you very much for you feed-back.

Thanks for the replys, it gets me motivated to continue making this.
NOW YOU CAN FEEL LIKE VETTEL DRIVING AS WE SEE IN TV!
Next post today....is McLAREN REAL CAMS and maybe FERRARI. Is not easy to fit the car in the screen exactly as we see in TV with the same car propotions and camera angles. My goal is to make this game as real as possible.
Thank you very much for you feed-back.
Hello is this problem related to your cam mod?
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/120922/f1_2012_2012-09-22_11-57-36-54_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
In young driver test the half of the car is missing.I tried your cam there and it misses only when i start, and finish the tests, but not when i drive the car.
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/120922/f1_2012_2012-09-22_11-58-39-74_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Can you help me ? Cause this is annoying.I only installed car liveries but that don't affect anything of it.I installed modmates cam mod then i replaced it with yours, maybe that's the problem?Or that i had installed 50 flashback mod?

It only happens with red bull and with your cams only, i replaced it with the original then i replaced it with your cams and it only happen with your cam mod.With modmates there are no problems.Can you help me?I don't say that i don't like your cams, it looks really awesome .But this thing is the only annoying part.

@IcemanLFS
Hopefully you can fix it as soon as possible.I want the fixed real t-cam from you for ferrari(I'm a real ferrari fan so i would appreciate it really:D).Take your time and make it good:)

OK guys, i figure out what was the error causing the error that w1n1x report in the young driver test and is fixed. So no more graphic bugs. Also, after watching this morning Singapore Free Practice 3, i added the new suspension rear cam. So in this update you will have 2 t-cams and 2 rear views like in TV-style. I will post it this afternoon after Singapore Q3.

For w1n1x a special thanks for your support. I am working on your Ferrari Cams. I will be post today later in the afternoon.

OK guys, i figure out what was the error causing the error that w1n1x report in the young driver test and is fixed. So no more graphic bugs. Also, after watching this morning Singapore Free Practice 3, i added the new suspension rear cam. So in this update you will have 2 t-cams and 2 rear views like in TV-style. I will post it this afternoon after Singapore Q3.

For w1n1x a special thanks for your support. I am working on your Ferrari Cams. I will be post today later in the afternoon.
No problem, man:).I felt i should report the problem to you and see it can be fixed or not:).Take your time and make it perfect.No one rush you to do it;) .I appreciate people like you who spend their free time to make other's happy :).Cheers!

RED BULL 2012 TV-STYLE REAL CAMS UPDATE 2.0

- 2 NEW TV-STYLE T-CAMS;
- 1 NEW POD TV-STYLE T-CAM;
- 2 NEW REAR VIEWS (Suspension rear view).

All errors fixed and tested.:thumbsup:

Next cams: FERRARI.;)

Enjoy and comment, please!!!

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6djbck9o19f1vf7
Excellent work there , bro.You did it well.No more problems , i see the whole car in young driver test:).You rock!Keep up.I hope you can do these cams for all top teams(Ferrari,mclaren,lotus,mercedes,williams) if it's not too much for you.I don't rush you take your time for it as i said.I really appreciate it, i hope others will too!!You're a great camera modder:).

Thanks mate, did you enjoyed the new rear cam, the rear suspension cam? Is very, very close to tv like i saw today in Singapore GP.
Don´t worry, i will do it for every teams. I´m working in the ferrari and hope to release it today. I try to do my best. Thanks for the replys and comments.

No problem, your work is amazing so far.Hope to see more coming!!I would do videos with my pc but i cannot edit them with vegas cause i hadn't got enough time .I would make videos of it but i would need someone to edit and upload videos:D.Tested and it's far better than it was thank you so much!!!Waiting for ferrari all day:)

After Ferrari (90% done), is Mclaren (50% done%) and Mercedes.
Thanks guys for alo for your appreciation. My working is for all that love Formula 1 and play this game. I am loving this game 2012 more and more. I think is very realistic, great job Codemasters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%