• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured 'Ice and Fire' DLC Coming to Gravel Videogame Next Week

Discussion in 'Gravel' started by Paul Jeffrey, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +23,805

Gravel Videogame 1.jpg Gravel Videogame 2.jpg Gravel Videogame 3.jpg Gravel Videogame 4.jpg Gravel Videogame 5.jpg Gravel Videogame 6.jpg
    Milestone Games have confirmed the brand new 'Ice and Fire' DLC will be coming to Gravel next week - adding plenty of fresh content...

Set fair to contain no less than ten new tracks from the visually spectacular Icelandic open world environment, the upcoming 'Ice and Fire' DLC is Milestone Games latest move to increase the size and scope of their latest arcade off road racing title.

Set to release early next week on March 28th, the upcoming DLC will contain a new multiplayer arena around three different setting, from the coast to the mountains and into the valley. All locations are set in icy snow conditions and in and around some spectacular scenery and obstacles.

The new DLC will be included in the game at no additional cost for Season Pass owners, or alternatively should retain for just under $10.00 depending on platform and location.

Gravel is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC now.

Want to share in the community fun? Check out the Gravel Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment and get involved in the action for yourself!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
    RaceDepartment Twitter
    RaceDepartment Facebook
    RaceDepartment Twitch
    RaceDepartment Instagram

Enjoying Gravel so far? Looking forward to the 'Ice and Fire' DLC? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT

Ratings:
    +573
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. wombat999

wombat999

Ratings:
    +344
    Dirt 2 in a party frock!:roflmao:

4. VirtuaIceMan

VirtuaIceMan

Ratings:
    +137
    There's that un-used MR2 car in the Colorado River DLC, last seen in Loeb Rally Evo DLC lol

5. @apocapollo

@apocapollo

Ratings:
    +93
    I've decided that I'm going to get Gravel, just a matter of when. If they ported it to Switch, I would have bought the game weeks ago.

• Like Like x 1
  6. aka2k

aka2k

Ratings:
    +183
    Definitely grabbing this one once it hits 90% off. Or close to that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  7. darkelf1

darkelf1

Ratings:
    +53
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

8. KittX

KittX

Ratings:
    +217
    The trailer music is really spot on! So tired of Cheap-Epic cinematic opera-like soundtracks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RKip455

RKip455
    Attack Life, its going to Kill you Anyway! Premium

Ratings:
    +19
    only things Id like to see better... 1) a better sense of speed in cockpit and 2) better Stadium Tracks for truck racing.

Good arcade game... at least their addressing the main issues.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus
    Premium

Ratings:
    +65
    TBH i purchased the full game for £21 and still i think its no more than a £14.99 game, completed fully in 3 evenings, multiplayer was dead on the 3rd weekend of its release. don't get me wrong i had some enjoyable experiences along the way but also found the difficulty all over the place, i completed the game on hard but had to drop to easy to complete an early on smash against the clock trial, yet sailed in front on the last races on hard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. kondor999

kondor999

Ratings:
    +272
    This thing is such a system hog. My GTX 1080ti chokes on it at 4k.

12. seco46

seco46

Ratings:
    +91
    They have used one of my screenshots :confused:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  13. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus
    Premium

Ratings:
    +65
    what CPU are you running and how much Ram, only i run the same GPU on a 3770k OC to 4.4mhz with 16gb ram and get 60fps with everything set to max apart from AA which i run at 2x i think, it does drop in the stadiums a little to 50 and sometimes 45.

14. FoxiFyer

FoxiFyer

Ratings:
    +4
    Ya know, in an era of racing games where everything is either super serious realism, or mario kart (we dont count NFS anymore, its beyond saving) that really left a gap in the market for arcade racing games that arent to crazy and cartoony, and take some small elements of realism, but arent sims and dont market themselves as one. Kinda reminds me of the early-mid 2000's when we had alot of racing games like this (the Flatout series, NFS when it was good, MX vs ATV/ATV offroad fury series) We need more games like gravel and wreckfest.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  15. Danny kung

Danny kung

Ratings:
    +17
    Almost seems like this game "realistic arcade rally"...was really niche to begin with from what I've heard, dead online. Liking the demo though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.