ICAR Mirabel

Tracks ICAR Mirabel 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ben Lachance submitted a new resource:

ICAR Mirabel - ICAR Mirabel racing and training facility in Mirabel, Quebec, Canada

ICAR Mirabel racing and training facility is located at the Mirabel International Airport, 30 minutes north of Montreal and about an hour away from Mont-Tremblant Circuit. It offers mulitple layouts for trackdays, racing and rallying courses and also host races.

The track in game is named Topspeed, as it was developped alongside a motion simulator of the same name that was to be delivered to ICAR. It never happened and Topspeed decided to release the track anyway.

In its...

Read more about this resource...

Could be a nice addition to AC. I never heard of the track before. I rather like it, but I started on a clear day at noon and it looked like if had been snowing. Could not tell the difference between track, off track and crash barriers; let alone white lines. At 08:00, partly cloud, it was better but still looked overexposed.
Using no filters, just Ben Lee + WagnumPI Clouds and Natural Weather mods, which do an excellent job in all other tracks.

Last edited:
The track-entrance from the pits could be made clearer. I dirtied may laptime twp times while driving out of the pits until I noticed the white lines on the ground which can be hardly identified

Hey,
As said in the Track Download page, I am not the author and I also find the track is rather crude and way below an acceptable level.

I just wish someone can take on the task of carrying the development to bring it to today's standard. Its a nice and challenging track and quite a lot of people from the Montreal area go for lapping nights and trackdays over there.

If any of you has any interest, just drop a line to Donald Landreville at https://www.topspeedsimulator.com/contact-c1a4e

Thanks

Show left/right spline fix, TV-Cam by Assetto Corsa Fanboy
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2P8YTKOyGSLS1VfczZkTG5TYWM/view?usp=sharing

Assetto Corsa - Ben Lachance - Track Mod - ICAR Mirabel 1.0 (T500RS)(Full HD)(Cockpit-Cam)
Assetto Corsa - Ben Lachance - Track Mod - ICAR Mirabel 1.0 (T500RS)(Full HD)(TV-Cam)
Brilliant, thank you. Will put the files in the archive and re-upload it. Is the AI much better ? I watched your videos and they seemed to brake in odd places coming out of corners. I simulated a few long races myself with GT2 and GT3 cars and it seemed pretty flowy, appart from a few turns where they were a bit wide and seemed to lift off a bit.

I love the layout of the track but its impossible to race here because the road is so bright I literally can't see where I'm going. Everything is white so I have no idea where the track boundries are, I run the sim with PP off. Any chance of a fix for the over exposed road/ground textures?

Thanks for bringing the track to AC.

Brilliant, thank you. Will put the files in the archive and re-upload it. Is the AI much better ? I watched your videos and they seemed to brake in odd places coming out of corners. I simulated a few long races myself with GT2 and GT3 cars and it seemed pretty flowy, appart from a few turns where they were a bit wide and seemed to lift off a bit.

No change at AI, It's just show left / right spline fix
2017-03-10_0535016cur5.jpg

show left / right spline fix
2017-03-10_053541fmumk.jpg

I love the layout of the track but its impossible to race here because the road is so bright I literally can't see where I'm going. Everything is white so I have no idea where the track boundries are, I run the sim with PP off. Any chance of a fix for the over exposed road/ground textures?

Thanks for bringing the track to AC.
Same here. Track seems to be nice, but I removed it since there was no point using it this way.

I've tried the camera app, while it does darken the sky it does nothing for the track and its surroundings. I think the only way to properly deal with the over exposure is by adjusting the textures.
The textures are Ok but you can change the sun position in the ks-editor.

The textures are Ok but you can change the sun position in the ks-editor.
The problem isnt the suns position, its the reflective and diffuse settings for the track textures. The skybox is fine, its the track and surroundings (kerbs, buildings, fences, walls) that are over exposed. Try dissabling PP and you'll see what I mean.

The problem isnt the suns position, its the reflective and diffuse settings for the track textures. The skybox is fine, its the track and surroundings (kerbs, buildings, fences, walls) that are over exposed. Try dissabling PP and you'll see what I mean.
I run with PP effects disabled and I had a look in Ks-editor but I can´t figure out how to change the exposure. Shall I send you the files?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back