iam afraid so much unfinished :)

hi,
when i drive other simulations (pcars, rfator..) i notice how much there is to do.
1. weather(rain)
2. night- day
3.flag rules (stop and go, drive through, disqualified)
4.pitstops
5.AI
6.multiplayer
7.Drag racing
8.apps( tyre temperature....)
9.little bugs, i dont know if it all works correct like photomode, car setups, graphics, performance(on pcars i can play with highest settings).
i hope somebody cares about it in my opinion there are less discussions.
ben

This is the same discution like it was for pCars at the beginning...and that game got alot nicer after time.It looks stunning with all those effects,but even so,the physics does not feel right yet,at least last time i checked.
I am impresed by the visual quality but i cant say the same about cars handleing,of course things might change,its not finished either,just like AC.
There is nothing that can stop someone to enjoy every race game or SIM out there...
From what i know and read here and there:
1.Not in ver.1.0
2.Not in ver 1.0
3.Dont know
4.I might be rong but i think it will be in ver.1.0
5.AI will be in ver.1.0
6.Multiplayer also in ver.1.0
7.Drag racing as i saw some pictures might be in ver.1.0 aswell
8.Apps are there and doesnt matter if they will make or not,modder will fill the gaps.
9.This things you can read on AC support forum to make yourself an idea and if you run pCars at maximum setting than AC should run smooth as silk,because its not so demanding as pCars.
There is not that much technical discution about everything in AC here at RD,but as i said you can find alot of talk about this things on AC support forum,than you can come back here and share your thought with others:thumbsup:.

9.This things you can read on AC support forum to make yourself an idea and if you run pCars at maximum setting than AC should run smooth as silk,because its not so demanding as pCars..
I don't know about this one, pCars tends to run better here than AC, considering it has more advanced graphics and up to 63 AI cars on track. Actually, there is something odd between both games, pCars tend to play "nice" even at lower framerates while AC feels god damn horrible at anything lower than 60fps, I'm not sure what exactly is the problem, maybe it's the known "spikes" in AC's framerate that makes it feel bad when lower than 60fps, pCars somehow doesn't feel that bad at lower framerates, maybe it has to do with that render ahead option which I leave at max, I don't really know but it's how it feels to me. :O_o:

I just tried pCars today and with settings high-ultra.HDR Off,blur Off and some other things,i had from 45 to 60 fps...what it was shocking was that at this fps i had the same visual lag from the ingame wheel as i had from AC at around same fps...
Now i tried to match the both game graphical settings in a away and in AC i have between 100 and 120 fps and pCars 55 and 65....i know pCars has more options on the graphics setings but right now AC delivers better fps on my system...and not to mention the physics..

You do realise this is on early access and not the finished product? It's only been out 2 weeks. How long has pCars been in beta?
Well you cant really say that, game has been in development for 3 years now.
Most OPs points are surely to be added, but an official future-look by the devs regarding multiplayer and how hardcore the physics will go would be very welcome :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back