F1 2012 IA qual lap times: lolwut!?!

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
ok here it is: started full season through career on PC with momo racing, no helps except than traction control. I tried to find a correct setup for IA starting in australia and i found out that in qualify at pro they are impossibile to catch lapping at 1.31 low. So i choose intermediate after some tries seeing that the cars are lapping in the range of 1.34-1.38.

I started the career and after a good q1 i progressed in q2, while a was 11 i crashed (real damage). The session ended and to my disbeliev there were maldonado, vergne, perez and nother middle field driver that lapped between 1.31.2 and 1.31.6. The whole rest of the field started with vettel at 1.34.2 (me .1.34.9). AI bug? Someone ever heard of that?

I think it's interesting because thsi kind of issues are really kiling the singleplayer experience.

Disable the traction control, it will probably help with your times. The car lacks power so it doens't oversteer easily, you can input a lot of power to it.
Are you at season 2? Season 2 on mine got lot of different from season 1. Toro Rosso gonne worst while Caterham much better.
What i believe that happened in your game is that when you crashed the game used the available times till the time thats why were they all messed up.

I think his problem is not that he can't keep up with pro difficulty, it's that midfield (and sometimes backfield) drivers manage to be at the front is qualifying. I have this issue too on legendary. In valencia Pic was second in qualy, that's not very realistic.

I am in my first season, so it's not that marussia has improved over seasons

With disabled traction control ive done immediately a 1,31.4, Thanks Roberto. Probably i gotta pratice and work with setups. Anyway the timing is strange. I think that when you fast forward to the end of a session the times get messed up.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.8%