IA little fix Super Touring World 1.7 and RVR 2000 rfactor

I know this is the gtr2 forum ... but as I have more "familiarity" with you, I ask you here.

gtr233, shovas, jempi, and geniuses, I need your help.:)

There is a mod (Supertouring World 1.7), it has its OWN ia, that is, it has its own rcd files. in fact the mod has folders year by year for each season, for each year a different one.
I mean, every year you will REALLY see who was ahead, wheel by wheel fighting races.and the following year the others....

(Currently, the mod is now called "FRM super touring", but it no longer has such a specialized AI: it uses the same AI for every year. A total "average" over all years.)

1- but .... a car of a specific year, it would have to be in "half table" in qualifying and in the race (in reality it should be fighting 4-8 places) but in the mod ALMOST it always fights for the first place .
what I do? What do I modify? with as little "collateral damage" as possible.
(I guess it is modifying the exact rcd of that driver from this year ... and modifying a single value)

another topic, in another mod, in another game:

in rfactor there are many F1 mods. but the vast majority ... they do not care about AI. (I guess many go for the league online). that's why running in rfactor sucks. especially in F1. (It's amazing, they have the best f1 mods. But not the well-made seasons) the AI is totally mixed. lines of cars are formed.

2 -in the F1 RVR 2000 mod, the AI comes out completely mixed. how do i fix it? (They have their own AI, with well-detailed rcd files and according to what I saw, according to the strength of the drivers and teams)

problems:
-the AI does not respect the 12-lap system of qualification (some go to 13, and are declassified)
-the AI does not respect the classification system in 1 fast lap (everyone goes out for laps, and they complete 12-13 without stopping. making them slow)
-the above means that fast cars cannot classify ahead.
-in the race, the AI cannot outperform another AI. (form lines)
-At the end of some tracks, the AI ends without fuel after the finish line.

.... anyway, rfactor has excellent mods, but 1 f1c mod also has the "real" championship, they classify well, they run well. in rfactor, as in AC, or similar, they are going around totally mixed without any "historical" realism.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%