Cars I would like to make a Callaway GT3-R for this sim

Hi, I was wondering if I could receive some assistance with this car. I have never attempted anything even remotely on this scale, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me through it? I'm not even sure how to obtain a 3D model, let alone how to make it compatible with AC, how to develop the physics from the ground up etc. I'll be watching quite a few tutorial videos for this info, but any help would be very greatly appreciated.

I'm not even sure how to obtain a 3D model
One does not simply "obtain" a 3D model. Maybe you could start by having some idea regarding what kind of car mod you intend to make. Such as, whether it's the kind you can discuss and upload on Racedepartment, or the other kind.

Last edited:
Well I'd like to upload it on RaceDepartment yes. And as to obtaining, that was a general term. I'm aware of RD's rules. A conversion from another mod with permission isn't disallowed, or I could pay for a 3D model, or create my own (I have no 3D modeling experience). Not sure of any of these cars that already exist outside of major titles so if you are aware of/know of anyone who would either be willing to help or offers a model it would be greatly appreciated.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%