I wish I had done this sooner... Bring me up to speed!

Hi everyone.

I bought the GT3 DLC for RF2 the other day and there were tons of comments on the RD post saying that RF2 doesn't have a patch on AC. I'm a massive RF2 fan but thought I need to give AC a go now to see what the fuss is about and, wow, just wow!

I wish I had checked it out sooner. however do feel I have joined just at the right time. There is tons of content out there and the game seems quite mature compared to RF2 which is ironic.

So, what would you say are the must have Cars, tracks, apps etc.

I predominantly play offline and loved the RF2 Log analyser for custom championships. The detail on that was insane. Is there anything like that for AC?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks,
Vern

I also suggest SRSm I think it's very good. To me there are three essential additions to AC: Content Manager, Minorating, SimRacingSystem. They all add something important to the game in terms of features and multiplayer. Make sure you get Content Manager and try SRS. Minorating does not need any installation, it is a safety ranking system. You can learn more at www.minorating.com and in the servers list search for MR servers.

I recommend the investment into a VR headset, you will be in for a treat in AC, as all the Kunos cars +dlc are beautifully modeled. (this is were AC just looks better than RF2 even with dx11). Its really hard for me to go back to Rf2 mods (and some AC mods) that dont have highly detailed interiors. Some of the real quality mods still have good interiors though.

I may also suggest giving Raceroom a try,, you can purchase the VRP points to purchase all the content which will be cheaper than flat out buying the packages. Its a bit simpler experience as you dont need to download mods, just jump right in . Though online is lacking because not many people play it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%