I wasn't able to get password of Presto GP site

A

Alfonso Clarke

• Alfonso Clarke

Hi ok last race i wasent able to get password before interlagos race but thanks to vale i made it
i think its because am still light green & not dark green so i was wondering if this problem could get fixed before abu dhabi plz so i dont need to annoying other members for the password before the race plz ok thanks:cool:

Yup, i had the same problem. I had to get password from Remi, cheers again mate:biggrin:

Also in my garage my current league say Presto GP season 3 waiting list.
It also says Qualifying @ Hungaroring starts in: Event has started

im stuck in the past, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Hope yoiu guys can help :cool:

Same for me!
But I could not join at Interlagos as I did not know MAK F1 mod had been updated :(
Anyway I guess we Reserve drivers may not get the password until Nicolai is sure about the number of official drivers attending the race...

• Robert Adair

Put me on the list too, I had to ask A. N. Other for password.....

All of you should now be able to get the password in the future. I trust our two reserve drivers only will join if there is room (which it probably will be in all the races) and I'll let you get the password like everybody else. Bettr that than me forgetting to give it to you :)

Rob, I do not know why you didn't get the password. Does it have anything to do with the Rob/Robert mix? Your user at prestogp.com is Rob Adair and it should have displayed the pw (it was not posted until 7pm though).

• Robert Adair

Rob, I do not know why you didn't get the password. Does it have anything to do with the Rob/Robert mix? Your user at prestogp.com is Rob Adair and it should have displayed the pw (it was not posted until 7pm though).

Good point Nico, could we run a test sometime to confirm your suspicion ? (I was checking garage up to about 7:10, and it was not there ).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 273 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 183 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 135 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 241 13.5%