I want to live at Disneyland

V

vmagics

• vmagics

I realise that this bears absolutely no significance whatsoever to anybody but myself. But it's so significant to me that I just have to talk about it. Me and my 6 year old son (Ewan) have just today got back from our second holiday at Disneyland Paris. Anyway, I had quite high expectations of Disneyland because it was always something of a dream of mine when I was a young 'un, and when you put something up on a pedestal like that it can have a dissapointing effect when you actually get to experience it for real. I have to say though, that this was most definately not the case here. It was everything I expected it to be and a hell of a lot more. If you ever want to feel like you did on Christmas eve when you were a child (or whatever your buzz was when young) then I can't recommend it enough. I have a friend who tends to advise against holidays which (apparently) lack culture; suggesting holidays with historic significance are the way to go (the pyramids in Egypt/ the architecture in Italy/ the wildlife in Australia etc.) but I can honestly say that inspite of its childish connotations, Disneyland is an absolute genious work of art.
PS. There was an F430 in the airport - it was the prize in a raffle... terrific... better than tits.

• vmagics

That's great to hear vmagic! Soon a Disneyland will be opened in Turkey because :bang:. Can't wait!
You lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky Omer you! Apparently the Turkey Disneyland is going to rival the one in Paris. Also, the only drawback for me was having to travel over seas from UK to France. Although in all seriousness I think the novelty would wear down a bit if it was so nearby I could visit regularly.

• Kyle Evers

If you ever come here to Florida (in the US), don't go to the Disneyland in Orlando. Little kid hell.

• vmagics

If you ever come here to Florida (in the US), don't go to the Disneyland in Orlando. Little kid hell.
I'm a single parent. "What you choose to call hell - I call home!" - Colonel Trautman (Rambo).:giggle:
Although I don't think I'd like to visit a country which is so damned huge. I'd lose my mum and break down in tears.

• Kyle Evers

Lol, well I guess I say that because I'm 16 (well, 16 on Tuesday :)). Don't come to the US in the first place though, there's nothing here and people are fat and stupid.

I was at EuroDisney in France a few years ago and let me tell you that I was having far more fun than my daughter. :jump:
These kind of entertainment was made for adults, it's just that we take our sons with us. :party2:

• Kyle Evers

Sounds like the Disneys in Europe are far better than the ones here. No surprise I guess.

• vmagics

Sounds like the Disneys in Europe are far better than the ones here. No surprise I guess.
Nah. We're just more appreciative because we're starved of any alternatives. Take the UK summer for example - We spend 364 days of the year under rain so when the sun finally reveals itself for a few hours we're all out washing cars and mowing the lawn in our underwear.:smile-big:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%