F1 2010 I want to buy a steeringwheel for PS3

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
If your looking for something that's not too pricey and is a great starter wheel then it's the Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP, but if you want a pro wheel with everything you will ever need then it's the G27 or G25 :) Hope this helps

Regards
-M

For PS3, check out the Logitech Driving Force GT. Inside Sim Racing says it feels as good as the G25 in terms of FFB, but is cheaper. Also has more programmable buttons. Downsides compared to G27/25 are plastic construction (although still sturdy), 2 pedals as opposed to 3 and sequential shifter only for the stick, and it is fixed to the right side.

• lyserver

this is my custom g25 F1 bmw racing wheel as the real one

After 6 months waiting I get back my G25 custom F1......this is my custom g25 F1 racing wheel.

Attachments

• my custom g25 f1 racing wheel.jpg
    my custom g25 f1 racing wheel.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 342
  • lyserver

I searched and Found some poeple can do custom F1 of G25 racing wheel...I Contacted with the man who can do that custom F1 you have to wait aout 5-6 months....And you have to send Him your G25 everything as you bought it..

im using the logitech driving force gt, feels great and is pretty cheaper than the g25/g27. only thing i think is a problem is that the pedals are a bit lightweight but still very much usable. the wheel is much better to use than the pad but i still have difficulties driving with no TC, ABS and manual gearbox all at the same time. hope this helps.

I searched and Found some poeple can do custom F1 of G25 racing wheel...I Contacted with the man who can do that custom F1 you have to wait aout 5-6 months....And you have to send Him your G25 everything as you bought it..
Whoa! I don't know if I can go without for 6 months :) but it's worth a look so post or pm me who you used.

I wonder why logitech dont launch an F1 steering wheel based on G27 or G25 now that the new F1 game is at the market.Back in 2002 i was at Monza GP and in the F1 village at Jaguar store there was an F1 wheel with the Jaguar brand on it.That was the last time i saw an F1 wheel for gaming...

After 6 months waiting I get back my G25 custom F1......this is my custom g25 F1 racing wheel.

OK I am mega jealous! That is awesome! I'm thinking of getting a G27. Do you think it will help me bring lap times down? Right now I use TC on FULL because I just can't keep the car straight with it off or even medium is a bit shaky.. more than actually. IS TC off a lot faster? OR is it not really why people are going 3-5 seconds faster than me. (talking about TT records here)

How about this one:
imgres

http://gamingweapons.com/thrustmaster-ferrari-gt-cockpitwireless-steering-wheel/

No Force feedback on that though - major downer I guess.

Where I live (Dubai) the G27 costs 1499 Dirhams = 258 pounds = 292 Euros.

I would then need to buy a stand for it because there is not a lot of room between my bed and my TV. The other one is fully adjustable and grippy on the bottom (important).
It costs 1299 dirhams = 223 pounds = 253 Euros

So much to think about

If you're going to buy a wheel, dont buy a cheapy as you will be disapointed, the difference between the cheapy wheels and the mid range wheels like the G27 is huge, you wont be disapointed if you spend that little bit extra, you will have something that feels solid and enhances your experience, it's worth it.

If you're going to buy a wheel, dont buy a cheapy as you will be disapointed, the difference between the cheapy wheels and the mid range wheels like the G27 is huge, you wont be disapointed if you spend that little bit extra, you will have something that feels solid and enhances your experience, it's worth it.
a little bit extra??
the difference is about 200 euro

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%