ARCA Sim Racing

• TValley

I am overwhelmed that the racing community from all over the world has enjoyed my virtual race scenes that I have created and I must thank all of you very much for your kind words. This hobby that we all enjoy so much has given me many hours of fun and satisfaction, but people like you guys keep me motivated to do more. I'm really overwhelmed at this point and don't know what else to say, except thank you all so much for your kind words. I'll keep them coming for all of us to enjoy.

Tracy Valley
USA
Untamed Motorsports

• jdwebb

Tracy is or Team Manager at Untamed Motorsports Racing Team, and we're proud to have him with us. He's our official team photogropher!

I dont know what to feel from last night. That i get collected on Tally i can understand. But now again!, starts and restarts were a mess, way to racy in the opening laps!, i let the guy behind me pass for 3rd as he was racing way so hard i could see him slide already.

You cant push the whole time on an oval in ARCA it wrecks youre rubber and you will spin! And when YOU spin theres a BIG changes you collect someone that does take care of his stuff.

And thats what happend last night. I gave 3rd spot guy was way over his limit resulting in a spin and while at it collecting me resulting in an all red damaged car. Car was rubbish after that i caused a yellow with it, so i needed to parc it. End of race!

Youre a nice lot and i looked forward to this but in all honesty i dont think the club format and atitude fits me its to layed back for me, on ovals you need all yor drivers focused. Iam a wee bit disapointed!

Monday July 13th 2009 @ Berlin Raceway

xeh5hd.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Track: Berlin Speedway
Day/Night: Day
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (4 laps)
Happy Hour: 19:40 GMT
Race: 19:45 GMT (80 laps)

Notes:
  • Click here to read the password and golden rules!
  • Track choice by Ben Tusting for winning the TX event!

Entrylist:
  1. Bjorn de Haas
  2. Jamsie Naughton
  3. Gareth Hickling
  4. Robert Maytum
  5. Lars Strijdonck
  6. Bert Van Waes
  7. Patrick van Driel
  8. Christopher Aponte (possible)
  9. Lee Clifford
  10. Tim Ling
  11. Gerard van Langevelde
  12. Xosé Estrada
  13. Robert McColl
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

• Bert Van Waes

Well Lars, it could be that the 3 one was me...

I spun the car exiting a corner to hard...
Steven flew into me first, then you, and it was a wonder nobody else got into it... It was the second yellow, caused by me. Just checked in the replay. I was maybe pushing a bit to hard. and i wasn't "layed" back. My own damn fault, so to speak.

Like it's called, these are club races... What this means is that it's maybe a little more on the soft edge compared to the league, wich is coming soon.

I really don't get it what you mean though, we have some very good leftturners here, faster then you or me... And when you push to hold on and you're not 100% focusing things can happen...
That's life, can happen anywhere, yesterday it was here.

But i thought one thing was really disturbing and that's the yellow to green...!!!??? Wy is it that we couldn't safely fix the car because it was already going to green next time by??? It looked like somebody with no patience just skipped the flagrules alltogether, wich in my book only caused more yellows. This was the first time this happend... But it was weird and broke alot of my concentration and tactics...

Greets

More people required on TeamSpeak. It was nice to hear you Bert :good:
Patrick you need to turn up microphone boost as we wouldn't of been able to hear you over the sound of the ENGINE:p

ARCA Mountain is a completely reworked version of Joesville to accomodated 41 cars & live track. Everybody that ever drove the original track before will know what a blast ARCA Mountain will be with a full grid of cars.

First shots below and more news in our ARCA forum

Attachments

• ARCA Mtn 01.jpg
    ARCA Mtn 01.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 290
  • ARCA Mtn 02.jpg
    ARCA Mtn 02.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 310
  • ARCA Mtn 03.jpg
    ARCA Mtn 03.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 306
  • ARCA Mtn 04.jpg
    ARCA Mtn 04.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 241
  • ARCA Mtn 05.jpg
    ARCA Mtn 05.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 277
Newbie help

After watching a race on the elitesports website, I can see that there a some things I don't know about ARCA/oval racing. Can you please point me in the right direction so I don't screw up on the track.

Also, will anybody be on the track tonight? I could do with some tips on how to drive, if you would be so kind.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back