I Tried

Installed this with all the stuff I need, but am affraid my wheel is not upto the challenge. My manual upshift either doesn`t work or it jumps from 1st to 6th with a single click, my brakes are either full on or full off, same with throttle. Mighty cheesed off to be honest, looks like I will have to wait till Santa brings a new G25 before I join in the fun.:silly:

• Andrew Evans

i can't help much - but these are common problems for ppl when they first install rbr....

a bit of googling might sort it out if no-one here knows...

i often see it written in relation to these sorta probs that you need to delete the pc_inputfilter.ini in the game root directory... (i renamed mine to _pc_inputfilter.ini in case i needed it back)

Warren it`s a knackered Thrustmaster RGT, not much works on it now, I am probably going to have to map my gears to a button or something like that. Will give it a try and see how I go.

Andrew, I don`t think it`s a problem with the game more a problem with an overused wheel and clicking fingers like Shrek, I need a lighter touch or a way stronger wheel.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 149 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%