I think my German wartime period music mod is censored and it has nothing to do with copyright ?

If I'm allowed to have an opinion on this, i think its been taken down because certain people here don't like German music from 1933-1945 so the copyright excuse was used to take it down. Can you explain to me what copyright issues there are with music from 70 years ago by artists that are virtually deceased and would also want their work to be heard by others? Since the music is from mid-ish 19th century you'd have to supply me with copyright rules from 1933-1945 period in Germany where it claims it can't be used in video games for entertainment or enjoyment purposes. Otherwise I my opinion remains what it remains.

The great American intellectual property "system" retroactively applies extended copyright on everything, even when the original owner doesn't want it. Whatever Senator Disney(tm) dictates congress executes.

I think it's death-of-author plus 70 years now for music?

Your correction there makes more sense. I find the whole thing funny if you ask me. I'm curious about this tho, Is this another privilege?

Every time copyright runs out on any Disney property the Disney company has copyright terms made longer.

The US then strongarms their own copyright laws onto most other countries because that is a clause in all those trade agreements. You don't want to obey to the US idea of copyright? You won't trade anything.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 132 13.8%