I see the people at SRT don't know what they're talking about!

They claim the game's on the 2011 season, and Com8 is the track guru.

Nice job on the incorrect facts there.

Since there's not a manual, I was basing my information on this post at Virtual R until I could do more research.. http://www.virtualr.net/game-stock-car-now-available/

Note the 2011 season mention.. Then I read his review and he mentioned Com 8. "With guys like Alex Sawczuk, Luc van Camp and even Alex Hummler aka Com8 responsible for the track creation, one would expect nothing short of excellence and the ten venues do not disappoint."

If I said that Com8 was the only track maker, I apologize to the others involved.. We just announced the release and will be doing a full review on it and will try to mention ALL the track developers. A few weeks before we mentioned Com 8s Norisring, so I mentioned his name again.

Would be great to see a manual for this title since we're new to this racing series here in the states. Just found out the hard way that you can't change your setup after practice.

Looking forward to your review Darin, I think it's excellent and the more I use it the more I like it :D

I think you guys at SRT do a great job and hey everyone makes mistakes, personally I think this post is a little bit harsh as we don't pay anything to watch your videos. I believe the manual will be available soon as well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%