F1 2014 I need some help

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi i have F1 2014 and the Ferrari Racing Wheel Red Legend Edition Racing Wheel, and i keep turning onto grass i have the following set

Steering Deadzone=0.00%
Steering Saturation=95%
Steering Linerarty=100%
Throttle Deadzone=0%
Throttle Saturation=0%
Brake Deadzone=0%
Brake Saturation=0%

For those who are wondering my racing strategy has always been full on aggressive so that means i take turns aggressively, i overtake aggressively, etc.
i also have a tendency to turn the steering wheel fully on almost every turn, but the problem for me is even turning the wheel full on to the left or right doesn't turn the wheel at the exact same time nor does the car stay on the track when i turn the wheel fully to one side. like i will use Melbourne as a prime example the second turn on the track i turn the wheel full on to the right but in game the car doesn't turn fully to the right but acts like it on one of those slightly curved straights.

i would really like to know whats going on and how to make it so when i fully turn my wheel to the right or left the car turns left or right at the exact moment i turn the wheel.

In the game settings > Driving Controls

Make sure that the 'Override Input Device Type' is set to 'Steering Wheel'.

If this is not set, the steering response is dampened to make it easier to do smoother turns when using a gamepad, where it's little joystick is used for steering

I'm the type of driver who overtakes aggressively, takes corners aggressively and likes to keep the accelerator pressed while turning, so i need to know what the best steering wheel configuration is best for me.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%