I need help!

Hello, I need a little help for a problem that I encountered. So, a couple of days ago I saved a replay and cut out bits of it that I didn't need. The replay was cut into 3 pieces. I saved the edited replay and I quit the game. Now, I am coming back to export my replay but instead I ran into a problem. Firstly, the export is just 4MB and takes a HUGE amount of time to load (unlike the other replays). Then, I get to the editor and I see that the middle piece of the replay is missing! When I click on it, it has sound but no video nor a preview of the video (below is a picture of what I saw. You can clearly see that the middle piece is blacked out).
20200125190236_1.jpg

Then, I click on the export button, it starts to export and suddenly the game crashes giving me this error:
bandicam 2020-01-25 19-05-48-612.jpg

This is the first time that something like this has happened to me in Automobilista. Is there any possible fix? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• bandicam 2020-01-25 19-05-48-612.jpg
    bandicam 2020-01-25 19-05-48-612.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 75
Have you tried checking your Recycle Bin to see if your deleted data is there? If it isn't you may be out of luck. AMS's export function is so slow that it is virtually useless. It's better to record live with screencapture software or record your race with AMS and then capture the replay.
Thanks for the reply. I have checked inside the Recycle Bin, found nothing. Also, I just played AMS and went to the replays tab only to find that half of the replays are gone. No idea what happened there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back