I need help with walls: problems with collisions and transparency

The BTB project can be downloaded here: Click to DOWNLOAD the BTB project

I have two kinds of walls: a) tree-walls and b) invisible walls. All of them are on the boundary of the driveable zone.

The problems are:

1) I would like all the walls to be collisionable, so the car can't go out of the driveable zone. I can't achieve it. I have tried "everything".

2) The tree-walls show a thin black line on their top, where they are supposed to be transparent. May be in BTB the thin line is not visible, but when racing in RBR you can see it.

I would appreciate any help with this problems.

Hi there,

with No 2, I think the black line is the base of the image somehow 'reflecting' onto the top in the mips. Try making the bottom 2 or 3 pixels of the image transparent [so the trees don't reach all the way down to the bottom of the image].

Hi there,

with No 2, I think the black line is the base of the image somehow 'reflecting' onto the top in the mips. Try making the bottom 2 or 3 pixels of the image transparent [so the trees don't reach all the way down to the bottom of the image].

It works!
:good:
If the bottom pixels of the image are dark, the thin line appears on the top of the wall. Exactly what you said.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 503 39.0%