Tracks I need help with permission for track release.

I have converted the 2001 Nurburgring from rFactor (I detest the newer layout with that awful series of slow turns at the first corner) the 2001 version is from a 1998 trackpack made by GPTeam, the problem is I cannot find an email with the Mod so I don't know who to ask for permission. Do any of you know who I should contact? Thanks.

If you look at this link, you'll see a lot of the names of the Mod makers, but no email addresses. Maybe you know some of them.
http://www.drivingitalia.net/index.php?/files/file/2110-formula-one-1998-trackpack/
Okay I don't know any of them, but I wanted to read the Readme file in the Pack.
Anyway If you want to upload it here ( RD ) then just Credit those who have made that pack ( you will find that in the Readme file as you probably know) , do it in the upload section so all can see it , then just write that you have tried to contact them---but cant get hold of them, Then just upload the track an give proper credit :thumbsup:

Okay I don't know any of them, but I wanted to read the Readme file in the Pack.
Anyway If you want to upload it here ( RD ) then just Credit those who have made that pack ( you will find that in the Readme file as you probably know) , do it in the upload section so all can see it , then just write that you have tried to contact them---but cant get hold of them, Then just upload the track an give proper credit :thumbsup:

Actually, without permission from the authors he cannot post it here. Giving credit is not enough, he would have needed permission to do the conversion in the first place. Check the rules.

Yeah, I'm thinking about releasing a copy of the whole Assetto Corsa folder here - don't worry, I'll make sure to credit them in a readme file!

And believe me, I did try to contact them for permission - I opened my front door and shouted as loud as I could, but they never replied :/ Guess I couldn't get a hold of them, at least I tried!

:rolleyes::roflmao:

Actually, without permission from the authors he cannot post it here. Giving credit is not enough, he would have needed permission to do the conversion in the first place. Check the rules.
Don't worry, I would never release anything without permission. Just crediting the original makers is not nearly good enough.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%