I need help fast with career.

I started ACC Career mode and I'm in the race, the engineer says that I have to do a pit stop with driver swap however the driver swap option is greyed out, I cannot click on it at all (I have the option to change tyres or not). I restarted the race several times however the option is still grey. Please help me how to get it work, thanks.

Also I always get speeding in pitlane penalty when I'm done with the pit stop (where I can't swap drivers).

Edit: So apparently you don't need to do driver swaps and the race engineer lies. Also I've figured out why I got the penalty in the first place because after the pit procedure the pit limiter switches to off automatically, which is weird.

Last edited:
I started ACC Career mode and I'm in the race, the engineer says that I have to do a pit stop with driver swap however the driver swap option is greyed out, I cannot click on it at all (I have the option to change tyres or not). I restarted the race several times however the option is still grey. Please help me how to get it work, thanks.

Also I always get speeding in pitlane penalty when I'm done with the pit stop (where I can't swap drivers).

Edit: So apparently you don't need to do driver swaps and the race engineer lies. Also I've figured out why I got the penalty in the first place because after the pit procedure the pit limiter switches to off automatically, which is weird.
At Pit Limiter I only know that you have to stay in first gear! otherwise it switches off automatically!
the driver change is automatic....at least with me

At Pit Limiter I only know that you have to stay in first gear! otherwise it switches off automatically!
the driver change is automatic....at least with me

Even if I stay in first gear it switches off sometimes. Yeah, the driver swap feature is probably for multiplayer, it was a bit confusing. Also it is funny that sometimes cars hover above the ground.

This has been Driving me Nut's,Thanks for the info :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Even if I stay in first gear it switches off sometimes. Yeah, the driver swap feature is probably for multiplayer, it was a bit confusing. Also it is funny that sometimes cars hover above the ground.

There is a "driver swap" inasmuch as the second driver is one who gets credit for the second stint, but for the gameplay you yourself drive the whole race (as two different drivers).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 305 13.0%