My wheel setup:
SEN:AUTO““FF:100““SHO:100““ABS:OFF““DRI:-03““FOR:100““SPR:OFF““DPR:OFF““FEI:60

in the game:
Gain:60%
filter:0%
minimum force:0%
kerb:0% road:0% slip:0% ABS:21%

Just play AC,Where to Improve?Thank you for your help first
For me sen=auto screwed the automatic steering lock and made the virtual wheel being out of sync.
I'd recommend using 900° and calibrating ac with it. Ac will then adjust the soft lock and real wheel lock for each car.

I won't disable spring and damper. Just leave the 3 settings at default, which is 100%. Spring isn't used by any game I know and damper is only used for the standing still tyre resistance. You can lower that to your liking in the base but you can also go into an ini file and just adjust it there.

I personally also like it a bit rougher with ac as it's already smoother than rF2 so I have FEI at 90%.

Rest looks good. There really isn't much to adjust! :)

For me sen=auto screwed the automatic steering lock and made the virtual wheel being out of sync.
I'd recommend using 900° and calibrating ac with it. Ac will then adjust the soft lock and real wheel lock for each car.

I won't disable spring and damper. Just leave the 3 settings at default, which is 100%. Spring isn't used by any game I know and damper is only used for the standing still tyre resistance. You can lower that to your liking in the base but you can also go into an ini file and just adjust it there.

I personally also like it a bit rougher with ac as it's already smoother than rF2 so I have FEI at 90%.

Rest looks good. There really isn't much to adjust! :)
Thank you for your answer.I can't always find good settings in games

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back