I,m Dissapointed

Well what can I say, I must of trod on someones toe's.
I get approached to run some Aussie events, so I take the challenge.
I see the need for a nKP practice server, so the new guys can get together and do some praccy laps with eachother on track, so I set one up, and posted the info and a pass for RD members.

Next thing I know my practise server thread is wiped from the forum, not even an explanation as to why?, and then Im basically informed by a new Practice Server thread, my server isnt required.
I understand its RD's website and they have the right to remove what they wish when they see fit, but if this is any indication of the thanks one gets for their efforts, you can understand my dissapointment.

I was feeling very positive about the Southern Hemisphere races that I was looking at organising, but this has dampened my spirits considerably.
I apologise to the guys who were looking forward to the Oz events, but at this point Im not sure if I will continue the Southern Hemisphere project, sorry guys.

I was under the impression this site was about community fun and support based on a common interest. so why do I feel like Ive been SHAFTED.

Andrew, its a nice gesture but we don't need extra servers for netkar pro or rfactor. It only confuses people. What we do need is good racing staff and that i have pm'ed you last week to contact ryan or bjorn and from there start pleasing the southern hemisphere ;)

I don't think it was confusing, it's nice to have a local server to practice on for us Asia/Pacific players where the ping isn't always over 1000. If it's in the list of available servers online labelled as an Aussie server it may encourage more of us Aussie racers to get involved.

I guess it's not quite so useful at the moment due to the low participation numbers, but if we can get more people interested in the southern hemisphere/Australasian races it will be worth setting up again. We should definitely look at it again soon, especially as popularity should pick up after FVA and with the three new cars and more tracks coming :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back