I love this site

I love this site.
I really love this site so much i think its 99% perfect.
They only thing bothering me is the adblocker in my face every time i visit.
I get lied too like "It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions of our site"
Possibly other essential bla bla bla?
Please consider disabling the AdBlocker while you're brow........
TalkativeDazzlingGallowaycow.gif

If you think you can offend everybody around here and keep violating our really simple rules you are wrong @Chris de Jong

You are this close for getting your ass kicked as we are having enough of this kind of sarcastic posts.

If you can't respond on the topic, then don't reply at all.

if i offended anyone by the f word i cant be sorry although it certainly wasnt my intention to offend anyone i mean being offended is something you choose for yourself. Calling a fat person fat for example its the truth and that fat person can either choose to be offended or do something about it.
Appearently you guys are offended and im sorry i crossed the line where it is considered personal, i wanna say this is certainly not my intention, i dont have hate towards any person but i am very critical? dutch word "kritisch" to a lot of subjects and also your add system. Ill promise i wont do it again!

Greetings Chris

@Chris de Jong Do you think your animated Gif is suitable for a small child to look at? :thumbsdown::rolleyes:
Well I think if you say something and it offends them, then it is not their fault at all, it's yours. Why not try and be normal and not be offensive. With your analogy, if you call someone retarded, it's their fault for being retarded?

Pathetic.

if i offended anyone by the f word i cant be sorry although it certainly wasnt my intention to offend anyone i mean being offended is something you choose for yourself. Calling a fat person fat for example its the truth and that fat person can either choose to be offended or do something about it.
Appearently you guys are offended and im sorry i crossed the line where it is considered personal, i wanna say this is certainly not my intention, i dont have hate towards any person but i am very critical? dutch word "kritisch" to a lot of subjects and also your add system. Ill promise i wont do it again!

Greetings Chris

@Bram gave you a perfectly fine answer, explaining what for example causes issues with adblock in combination with our website. But you choose to ignore it and instead throw some gif and a rant that doesn't have anything to do with it :). Just try to be civil and respect what others say too instead of being tunneled on what you think.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 68 6.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%