Tracks i just pick "next track to do" :)

Sergio Loro

Premium
hi folks!
hockenheim is progressing as quickly and smoothly, I wanted to choose my next track, look at my list of possible tracks and already made my choice. What do you think ?
next.jpg

Well, that is a big list :D A lot of unknown tracks, it will be interesting to google and youtube them.

I know classic Sachsenring track from rFactor mod, I think it was 1967 form. It was awesome track, super fast, very scary with 917K :D

Here is nice onboard I just found, shows about one third of a lap.

Last edited:
Well, that is a big list :D A lot of unknown tracks, it will be interesting to google and youtube them.

I know classic Sachsenring track from rFactor mod, I think it was 1967 form. It was awesome track, super fast, very scary with 917K :D

Here is nice onboard I just found, shows about one third of a lap.

Sachsenring is on top of my "tracks to do" list, actually when i drove the GPL version, i feel the desire of build my own tracks :)

Targa Florio conversion to AC indeed has something very weird behind the scenes lol

Targa would probably be like 1/4 or 1/3 of all those tracks listed, even though it is known that Sergio was working on the very original Targa Florio mod. I would say that it is not the best choice now.

sachsenring was so awesome

Yes the old Spa! But somehow I still hope Kunos will make an official one.
So it's maybe wiser to work on other tracks, for a while.
The old Watkins Glen needs some attention. That being said, 95% of the track on your list would make me happy anyways!
Watkings Glen 67.. yes that would be great, brings back lots of GPL memories.
About historic Spa, I think I read in the official forum that Kunos are not doing it, still hope they change their minds.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%